Nail courses in Scotland

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

de07

Reaction score
Hi All

I am looking to start out in beauty and am interested in undertaking a nail course in manicure and pedicure first and then gel or shellac nails. Does anyone know where I could do a course like this in Scotland?

Thanks

Diana

Where abouts in Scotland are you?

Hi All

I am looking to start out in beauty and am interested in undertaking a nail course in manicure and pedicure first and then gel or shellac nails. Does anyone know where I could do a course like this in Scotland?

Thanks

Diana

Ring the -fingertips centre 01313333180 ... they have educators that cover the key areas of Scotland and their facility is conveniently between ´Glasgow and Edinburgh. Best training in Scotland and a bunch of lovely people. x

I am in fife. Where did everyone else do training? Nailtips centre looks good but its quite expensive.

I am in fife. Where did everyone else do training? Nailtips centre looks good but its quite expensive.
If you mean the Fingertips Centre ... That would be because they are worth it!

The best is not cheap and cheap is never the best.

I done my Shellac and Minx training at the Fingertips Centre in Edinburgh and it is definitely worth going there.

I did training with Carrie from the cj school of beauty and holistics. Training us usually only 2-4 students per class and she is always in hand to help out after training. She's travels all over Scotland doing courses. She's got a website so take a look x

fingertips centre.

you could do the naturally course which covers mani, pedi and shellac - you van also add on brisa gel which is a hard gel for creating enhancements. there are lots of different options thou and there products are amazing, give them a call!

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek

Absolutely worth going with CND through Fingertips.

I know its not near you but just to point out Sweet Treats in Inverness also do CND training. I only noticed this after almost booking in with fingertips. There doesn't seem to be many people that know they do it. Just thought I'd thwor that in there incase other scots are looking at the thread :)

x

You can't get better than The Fingertips Centre - they are worth every penny!

Fingertips centre, the girls are all really helpfull there xx

I did training with Carrie from the cj school of beauty and holistics. Training us usually only 2-4 students per class and she is always in hand to help out after training. She's travels all over Scotland doing courses. She's got a website so take a look x

I also did training with Carrie, and was very fortunate to have only one other person in the class training with me so it was great as she managed to spend alot of time with both of us going over aspects we couldn't quite grasp. She also made me feel very at ease and welcome unlike other places i have done training at, for example Capital, i will NEVER go back. However, if i had the money i would definately have went with the fingertips centre! Good luck xx

Remember when you do your training at fingertips if you but a kit your training is free :) so actually, since you must buy a kit to do nails it's amazing value. I speak for the shellac brings them back course. If you do one of the full courses you pay for the course but I believe you get lots of kit with that too :)

If you fancy more advanced course there is one stroke in Glasgow on the 3rd of February

Last edited by a moderator:
If you fancy more advanced course there is one stroke in Glasgow on the 3rd of February

I think if the OP is looking to get started in the Nail Industry without even a manicure and pedicure qualification yet....one stroke nail art is not really appropriate ;)

Hello Nail Geeks! This is my 1st posting - I've been looking at Nail Courses in Scotland and I'm a bit confused!

I'm a complete novice and can't decide between going to Fingertips to do the CND L&P Beginners course, or the Nail Diploma at the Scottish Beauty School.

I can use ILA at the SBS but it's a more expensive course, plus I would have travel costs (I'm based in East Lothian) so some of the ILA may be swallowed up with Travel.

Also the CND course gives you more products, but I would be looking at adding Gel, Shellac etc at a later date.

Can anyone help with what would be the best course to get started? Finding it such a minefield!

Thanks so much in advance xx

Hello Nail Geeks! This is my 1st posting - I've been looking at Nail Courses in Scotland and I'm a bit confused!

I'm a complete novice and can't decide between going to Fingertips to do the CND L&P Beginners course, or the Nail Diploma at the Scottish Beauty School.

I can use ILA at the SBS but it's a more expensive course, plus I would have travel costs (I'm based in East Lothian) so some of the ILA may be swallowed up with Travel.

Also the CND course gives you more products, but I would be looking at adding Gel, Shellac etc at a later date.

Can anyone help with what would be the best course to get started? Finding it such a minefield!

Thanks so much in advance xx

Hiya!
I done the Diploma course at NSI (the Scottish beauty school) in Glasgow and it was amazing. Toni & Fiona are fab teachers!! The only thing I found was that the kits didn't contain everything we needed for the course, there was a bit of excess spending required from their trade shop! But definitely worth it as the training and products themselves are really really good! (Also the diploma contains L&P, Hard Gel Enhancements & Manicure)
I hear great things about The Fingertips Centre! There is one in Glasgow and one in Edinburgh. I buy all of my CND Shellac stock & tunics etc etc from their trade shop at the fingertips centre in Glasgow and the girls are all lovely and friendly. I done the Shellac course in there and it was fab!
Hope this helps!! Xx

I did my manicure course at the Scottish beauty School and then did the Shellac course at the fingertips centre in Glasgow! I must say they were both great! But I would definitely go back to the fingertips centre first for any courses I could do there!

The nail and beauty academy in Aberdeen or fingertips centre.
They teach Gelish in Aberdeen too!
If you need any further info just PM 😊 xx

Latest posts

Back