Nail feathers?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

clownyclaire

Reaction score
Anyone no where I can buy different colour nail art feathers... Seen a picture with them encapsulated in the nail and thought id give it a Go... If I can find a place that sells the small
Ones.

I would be interested in knowing too as I have an avant garde assessment coming up!

I have bought any feathers that look nice and cut a piece to size.....

essential nails !! they do spotty ones :)

I get mine from fishing supply shops, some of the ones for fly-tying are beautiful :)

I sell them.good quality and reasonable price.
You have to be careful what you buy because sometimes the monomer makes the dye in them bleed out.
In the products section under nail art.

Http://shop.angelfingersnails.co.uk

I have a parrot and have thought for ages about using his (not plucking!!) as he has amazing peach blue yellow green & white feathers. Some even have a few colours on one where they blend on his body and very tiny that would fit on little nails.
I think I would probably only use them on me though as some people might think its gross even though he baths a few times a week (me personally don't think it's as bad as snake though)
Vicki x

I get mine from Sally's. There's a feather eyelash kit and the feathers are lovely in there. You get a few different colours too :))

I get mine from Sally's. There's a feather eyelash kit and the feathers are lovely in there. You get a few different colours too :))

Thats a really good idea! I would never have thought to use the feathers that come in eyelash kits. Its vat free tomorrow aswell so i'l get a few :) thanks xx

I'd be interested in seeing a picture of nails done with feathers. Cant say I have ever seen that before.
What are the steps to encapsulate then??

Thanks

Not sure if this will work as I'm on my phone but here when I did mine. I think they look better on long nails as an old lady said Oh what's on your nails are they bruises... Um no.
I got my feathers from a arts and crafts seller on ebay and its encased in acrylic.
Excuse the acrylic as I did these when I was newly qualified!!

WWW.tinypic.com/view.php?pic=68h8u8&s=5

Viva La Nails sell them too

Apply small bead of acrylic, place feather in position so acrylic grabs it in place, then apply more acrylic over top. Thanks guys x

Latest posts

Back