nail graphix... decisions decisions!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bettierae

Reaction score
I currently use ezflow powders and have most of the collections, but although I love them i'm a teeny bit bored. I have been getting better and better with every set I have done, and am well over set 100 now, so feel it is time to come out of my comfort zone! I have been debating nail graphix and know they are very popular. Which colours are best for starting with? not got a great deal of wonga to spend, no more than about fifty pounds... for now. many thanks, R x

I have Xanadu, Pretty in Pink and Viva la Diva ( gold!!!).....love them all.
But it all depends on what you think your clients would like!!!
What kind of effects and colours do you think you could talk them into?

Also with your geek discount your £50 could go quite far lol:lol:

Another one that seems popular is Diamonds in the rough...as seen in Jac extremes fab tutorial...http://www.salongeek.com/nail-art-tutorials/34524-glitter-french-using-nail-graphix-glitter.html HTH

I have diamonds in the rough and like a virgin - LOVELY over a white french.

Rhinestone cowboy, Raven, Barbierella, lilac attack, silvery moon......yummmy !!

They are all lovely i know its so hard to choose !!

amb xxx

Gotta agree with Izzi and Amber all those colours are absolutely gorgeous - think about what events/holidays are coming up - colours like the ruby slippers is fab for christmas but at the moment you may be doing weddings so Diamonds in the rough might be a good one to choose.

Have a look at your client base - are they young and funky? or are they more mature and reserved?

The service you receive from Fiona is the best so you could try out a couple of colours and then order some more - within no time at all you will have received another batch:green:

I'm sure which ever colours you choose you will be over the moon with them :green:

I have got quite a few now,
barbirella, silvery moon, emerald green , erm , illusions, ruby slipper, lilac attack, like a virgin, rhinstone cowboy,
ive got some others too,
they are abserloutly gorgeous I love all of them,
the coverage is fab , the effects are stunning,
you will love them whatever you choose xxx

Xanadu seems to go down really well with the brides!:wink2:

:!: I don't know what you are talking about please explain, or am I being a bit thick,
but it sounds very interesting :green:

:!: I don't know what you are talking about please explain, or am I being a bit thick,
We have a wonderful geek on here NaturalNails who sells Nail Graphix - this is a pre mixed glitter which is added by the nail tech) to acrylic powder for 3d art or various free edge smile line colours :green:

HTHs

Ok, you poor thing!:lol:

Which bit don't you understand?
What Nailgraphix are?
How to use them?
Or the names of the colours we are naming?

If you don't ask it won't come clear!:wink2:

Ok, you poor thing!:lol:

Which bit don't you understand?
What Nailgraphix are?
How to use them?
Or the names of the colours we are naming?

If you don't ask it won't come clear!:wink2:
all of it sorry :green:

all of it sorry :green:
Wish i knew how to do links hun then you could go have a look.
please someone put a link up for fionas site where the nail graphix are sold
ta :hug:

Wish i knew how to do links hun then you could go have a look.
please someone put a link up for fionas site where the nail graphix are sold
ta :hug:

yes please put a link for me my curiosity is getting to me now pleeeeeeeease

Ruby slippers every day of the week!!
who would'nt want super glitzy red nails ha ha.

my own receipe is.....

1 tub nail graphix RUBY SLIPPERS
3 tubs of creative PERFECT CLEAR POWDER
1 third of a tub of nail graphix XANADOO

this is fantastic and really sparkly :)
the clients love it and it fly's out, good to do a full nail or just the tips, either looks great!!

have a go and let me know what you think :lol:

many thanks girlys, couldnt reply straight away as i was working, thanks for all your helpful replies x

Latest posts

Back