Nail Graphix

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nailtech

Professionista
Reaction score
Just a quick note to say I've now handed over the reins for the Nail Graphix line to Fiona (naturalnails) so if anyone wants to order please PM her or go to her site at www.naturalnailsbyfiona.co.uk. The glitters are no longer on my site.

The Nail Graphix line is fab & as I said in a previous post, my focus is gel & Nail Graphix is better suited for liquid & powder.

Have a great weekend everyone! :cool:

Karen S.

Thank you Karen,

I am offering all Geeks 10% discount on Nail Graphix orders. When ordering, please click the Nail geek button and hopefully it should automatically take 10% off. If it doesn't then please let me know so that I can check it.

Please include your geek name if possible so I know who you are LOL.

Also I want to have a Nail Graphix gallery so please send me any pictures and I will credit you with your details.

Mine arrived this morning and they look so nice....i cant wait to have a play.....i got pretty in pink...diamonds in the rough and intergalatic....will post some pics as soon as i have done....bling bling here i come....xxxx

Ive got intergalactic too and mermaid. They look gorgeous!! x

Latest posts

Back