Nail Graphix!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nicki-Marie

Reaction score
I know this has probably been posted before, buuuut i cant decide what nail graphix glitters to choose! Ive been on fionas site for about an hour looking at the glitters and thinking what i could do with different colours. I cant afford them all straight away (I will have them all eventually :)) but 3 colours would be good to start with .. they are all so pretty!! would anyone kindly have any pictures of their graphix glitter nails to hand for me to see? And what colours do you find most popular with your clients?

I dont have any pics im afraid, but I have a lot of clients who LOVE steel Magnolias - it was sent as an alternative to another one I wanted that was out of stock, and Im so glad now! It dosnt look like anything in the pot but on & buffed etc it looks really nice!hths:hug:

Thanks for the reply hun. I wasnt sure about the big flakes in steel magnolias. I love it but im not so sure my clients would. Ive decided eventually after long deliberation lol to go for Pretty in pink, Ice Princess, Viva La Diva, and Mermaid. :)

diamonds in the rough is a great all rounder...and for those "new to glitter" clients as it can just add a nice sparkle to french if applied over white.

also have a look in the gallery...type glitter in the gallery search engine and most of the glitter nails on there are nail graphix. x

Oh i'll have to get diamonds in the rough too! I knew there was one I was looking at that i missed. Goodness im greedy. :lol:

What does like a virgin look like? could you apply that straight onto the tip without needing to apply your white french?

I have just bought Coral Reef and Ruby Slipper from Fiona and although the Coral Reef looks quite vibrant in the pot, it looks stunning on....I am so pleased!

Fiona's customer service is second to none I would never buy it anywhere else

I've got Ruby slippers, Raven, and Diamonds in the Rough, they are all great

Im about to send my cheque off to fiona today I chose 4 in the end. Cant wait to play. Although i want them all :) Thanks for the advice guys :hug:

can anyone recommend a really pretty pink, nothing to bright!
i'm thinking of ordering 'ice princess' and 'french kiss' for the pink choices along with 'like a virgin', 'diamonds in the rough' and 'angels in waiting'

for those geeky nail graphix users....are these good choices??

can anyone recommend a really pretty pink, nothing to bright!
i'm thinking of ordering 'ice princess' and 'french kiss' for the pink choices along with 'like a virgin', 'diamonds in the rough' and 'angels in waiting'

for those geeky nail graphix users....are these good choices??

I have ice princess and like a virgin both great and have such sparkle. Ice princess is a lovely soft pink. I have loads of colours now since my post :) cant get enough!

Did you buy yours jenny, since your last post? xx

I have loads of nail graphix, my fav at the moment is all that glitters - really nice
my_nails_003.239105851_std.jpg

This is all that glitters with metro black

Mmmmm love that one...why haven't i got that one ...? will have soon. thanks x

That does look nice. I already have like a virgin and xanadu, This looks similar to those .. could i be wrong? Im after Raven next .. and i need a hot pink. x

All that Glitters is probably somewhere between Millennium (silver) and Xanadu.

Thanks fiona x

Mmmmm love that one...why haven't i got that one ...? will have soon. thanks x

well i got it and its beautiful...already used it and pics in my gallery. x

Ohh i also have the chocolate one now...and i cant wait to use that...its dark and lush and spangdangly...xx

Latest posts

Back