Nail Harmony Total Control Acrylic

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

laurenbeautyroo

Reaction score
Hi
Does anyone know if you can use tips with this system. On the website it just gives instructions for sculpting.
Thanks
x

I have used my sample kit with tips for the first time today! I'm very impressed!! The l&p is very clear without any air bubbles. I guess the test is in how long they last. I just need to convince the boyfriend to keep them on for a couple of weeks..... Hmmmmm!!

I think it is that they only sell forms not any tips. I did a set of tips yesterday and wow I personally loved it.
The workability and clarity is soooooo good, and the customer dervice cannot be beaten IMO
hth's
:hug:

Yes, it ok to use it with tips (Harmony Fusion Acrylics)

On the Harmony Fusion course we do teach tip & overlay & sculpting.
xxx

I have used it over tips as i have daughters who prefer tips! Why i ask each time to be told its what thier friends have?!! It is sooo nice to use and has worn well on them.

Yes, it ok to use it with tips (Harmony Fusion Acrylics)

On the Harmony Fusion course we do teach tip & overlay & sculpting.
xxx

sorry to jump on here, but I have heard a few people say that you can get a free trial kit from Harmony. I normally use Creative but would love to try the Harmony Acrylic. Does anyone know if this is true and i9f so where I get it from. Thanks.

Latest posts

Back