Nail mail

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's gorgeous isn't it! Smells like a spa or something, yes I've switched now too!

Isn't Dadi oil fab! I've been using it about a month now! I had to switch from solar :/ because it's just so good!

I can't use it, Lavender gives me headaches :( There was a post on here about it when they first launched it, the creator of Dadi Oil came on an apologised to me for it giving me a headache bless him :oops::D

I can't use it, Lavender gives me headaches :( There was a post on here about it when they first launched it, the creator of Dadi Oil came on an apologised to me for it giving me a headache bless him :oops::D
Awwwww bless him indeed for apologising to you :)

Was it dadi himself

Not technically mail but [emoji87][emoji87]
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1470937222.909502.jpg

:D
Lecente foils are my nemesis I just can't do a full coverage! U need to teach me :D

Full coverage is tricky very tricky

My glitterarty holo & super holo arrived today!! Along with a restock of Swarvoski crystals in about 8 colours <3 and 14 Madam Glam polishes

Im avery happy girlie, although im blaming @CocoAllure for my 7pm nail-binge the other night hahaha!! Xx

Ohhh, and I know you lot will appreciate this, but... The Glitterary stuff arrived today & was sat in my kitchen waiting for me when i got home from work. Despite hubby popping into the salon TWICE today to drop off other bits, he didnt think to bring it in!

I mean, c'monn!!! Xx

My glitterarty holo & super holo arrived today!! Along with a restock of Swarvoski crystals in about 8 colours <3 and 14 Madam Glam polishes

Im avery happy girlie, although im blaming @CocoAllure for my 7pm nail-binge the other night hahaha!! Xx

Oh yea blame me

I'm now waiting for fab nail mail...2 of the new CND lamps as they're on offer with the 10 day Sweet Squared sale. I wanted them anyway so a bargain!

I'm now waiting for fab nail mail...2 of the new CND lamps as they're on offer with the 10 day Sweet Squared sale. I wanted them anyway so a bargain!
I am SO tempted!

Latest posts

Back