Nail shape

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

honey5

Reaction score
hello all been quiet this week just reading all your posts anyway trouble again can anyone help me am new to all this nail manicure when am filing my clients nails are getting square when am trying to do oval why what am i doing

thanks xx

You are using your file at the wrong angle hun,
have a look in the tutorial section of the site as im sure there is one in there that explains how to get the different shapes hth :hug:

"Nailclass" helped me so much with my filing technique and the angles of holding the files aswell as brushes etc, I would highly recommend it! I used to dread anyone asking for rounded nails because I wanted them perfect but they always seemed to look a little wider on one side, I would file them again and they would end up getting shorter and shorter! The tutorial above is excellent as is "Nailclass". x

The Tutorial is great and explains it clearly. I love doing round & almond shapes they are my fave.

What is nailclass am i being thick is it a class

thanksxx

What is nailclass am i being thick is it a class

thanksxx

The easiest way to find out these things is to do a search here on the site.

'nailclass' is a book on the techniques of doing nails written by ... me. Seemingly thousands have found it to be a real help to them in learning to make beautiful nails. Check out my profile and album of some nail work and you will see a picture of it.

uum gigi, I cant find your album in your profile.

Hi like everyone say's hun, the angle your holding your file.. practise & more practise... xx

uum gigi, I cant find your album in your profile.

Apparently no one else can either except me and the mods. Don't know why as they are labeled as public. I'll have to get the GMG to get it sorted for me.

Latest posts

Back