Nail Station Daylight Lamp

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Karenlaw

Reaction score
Hi,

My nail station lamp has burnt out and is broken :( I need a new lamp!

Can anyone recommend a good (cheap) daylight nail station lamp?

Thanks as always!

I use one from argos, simular to daylight..... it comes in silver or black and cost fifteen pound. :hug: hth

fairynice...don't suppose you have a website link for the argos one do you?? I'm new to this and have also been looking for a cheapish one but not sure what I'd be looking for at argos!!! (Im not working on 'real' clients yet so don't want to spend too much until I'm further along the line!).

Ta!

I just got a working lamp from Ikea (~£6) and put a Daylight bulb in from Hobbycraft (~£3).

Hi Kirsty,

Thanks for the link :) Do you find that it is bright enough? It says it's equivalent to 75W.

Hi Kirsty,

Thanks for the link :) Do you find that it is bright enough? It says it's equivalent to 75W.

Hi Karen,

I certainly find it bright enough for manicures and enhancements. The energy saving bulb that comes with it is 11W but I'm not 100% sure what that's equivalent to in "old wattage"..... For nails though I find it great working mobile.

Kirsty

Hi Kirsty,

Thanks for the link. I went and bought one of these yesterday!

It's 11w which is equivalent to 75w. It's bright enough and for £15 you can't go wrong! It even slots into my nail station. I'm really chuffed with it :)

Light Craft Fluorescent Daylight Compact Table Magnifier Lamp - HobbyCraft - The Arts & Crafts Superstore

this is the new lamp I got for Christmas and have to say its fabulous!! :)

hth

Kelly x

Hi Kelly
Just searching through looking for best lamp to buy, I was looking at getting a daylight company magnifying daylight lamp but just had a look at this and its so much cheaper....are you still happy with it? Is it big enough it doesn't look very big on the picture. I am still only practicing at the minute but the lighting is so important I keep seeing flat spots once I'm in proper light lol.... alreay bought a lamp so wanna make my next purchase right:)
Thanks
Clare x

www.hiveofbeauty.com

I bought a portable salon lamp from hive when I started my mobile business and its been great. Very bright and as its mobile can be used where ever you go.

I think the price was around £12.00 before tax.:idea:

Latest posts

Back