Nail Trainer names (bit o' fun!)

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bunnymad

Reaction score
OK so here's a question for all of you that trained with a Nail Trainer -

Did you give it a name?

I am setting up my own mobile business, but work in a nail salon full time. I was practising on my trainer hand and one of the girls asked me if I had christened it. Ok so my first thought was - "What the hell?!!!!" but fortunately she explained that hers was called 'Handrea' and another was called Robert (Palmer). We then proceeded to get more and more hysterical as I came up with:

Palmela Handerson
Jimmy (Nail)
Nailson Handela

(say them - they sound better than they write!)

Any others out there that think they are witty or maybe you just had to be there?!

xxx

There was a thread like this a while back, mine is called Mrs Handerson! :D She is currently sporting v long pointed glossy black nails with rhinestones. Certainly gets noticed!

hi, mine is called patience, at the moment looks very clourfull and arty, arn't they just great.

nicjill said:
There was a thread like this a while back, mine is called Mrs Handerson! :D She is currently sporting v long pointed glossy black nails with rhinestones. Certainly gets noticed!

Sorry - did do a search honest.

Must need a new contact lens prescription!

I call mine Tyson!

Because when i first got it, it boxed my brains in!
(doesn't any more though) !!!!!!!!

luv 'n' hugs
xxxxxxxxxx

Mine's called 'Thing'........ think about it! :wink2:

Mine is called Luna - originally it was going to be a male name as it can be really awkward LOL but I changed my mind.

Mines called 'Nadia'..... from big brother, because it's a womans hand but the size of a mans!!!

Some of these are really cool!

I was thinking about calling mine Rude Boy, because each timeI put it back in its box it gave me the finger!!!

mine is called andy after handy andy the diy guy from the telly :biggrin:

stanleyann

mine too, great minds think alike!!!;) :D

Debz xx
JackieMc said:
Mine's called 'Thing'........ think about it! :wink2:

mines called Hillary. Hillary hand.

she's fab. the best client i've ever had. shes patient, she waits, never complains. and doesn't bite her nails !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mine was called CAS HANDRA(as in casandra)

mines called foxy b**** depending on wether it is a good sessiona s to what she gets called.
lol

Ahhhh you all sound so close to your hand trainers.....mine is called bloody thing most of the time cos it does my head in....bloody thing keeps moving......bloody things finger has broken off....rob often hears me chuntering to myself in my nails room....and he will say "whats up hun.?"......i reply....."this bloody thing..!"

Maybe i got the black sheep from the family of practice hands.....lol

xxxx

I have to agree with you Angie,
While I know theyre a godsend... Ive never really got to grips!
I had two... twins of course :rolleyes:
Andy & Andrea (how original eh?)
I sold Andrea cos she was such a b*tch and Andy... well being typically male he just lies in his bed all day doing bugger all :wink2:

i found this an amusing thread - i dont have a name for mine - its just my "hand thing"
but loved some of the names youve all given yours

Mine is the stupid thing that won't keep still!!!! Even after a few slaps!

I just found this thread - whilst looking around, (as you do) and found it quiet amusing. I haven't got my nail trainer yet, but have already decided to call it Flo-Jo............does anyone remember her?

Latest posts

Back