'nailclass' by Gigi Rouse - Book!!!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i'm getting one !

This book is FAB!!! Its perfectly written and is a really valuable reference tool for new and experienced techs alike and its great to read if you need a little refresher. LOVE IT!!

I've just ordered mine through Mundo - I can't wait to receive my copy :)

I am new to all this so sorry if its in the wrong section or anything! I really want one of the nail class books - I use NSI products would this book be useful to me? Thanks in advance :)

This book is useful to anyone who is a nailtech or considering becoming one, It is the best money I have spent, doesnt matter what system you use it will be invaluable. I know some people where having problems getting hold of this book, but I am sure Amazon had a couple left as of yesterday so be quick :hug:

This book is useful to anyone who is a nailtech or considering becoming one, It is the best money I have spent, doesnt matter what system you use it will be invaluable. I know some people where having problems getting hold of this book, but I am sure Amazon had a couple left as of yesterday so be quick :hug:

The book is readily available through Mundo or Sweet Squared. Overseas customers can also buy this through Mundo.

ohh is this gigi's book ..Nailclass ..i put mine in with order to be posted

(oopps ..apols as had to edit ..typed in wrong bookname)

Last edited:
Ordered mine yesterday, looking forward to receiving it! :)

There should never be a problem getting a copy of 'nailclass'. It is ALWAYS available for worldwide shipping from mundo and also from Sweet Squared Ltd the main UK CND distributor or any legitimate Creative sub distributor in the UK excluding Ellisons.

I ordered mine Saturday evening, it arrived this morning with the postie...I've started reading it and although I've only done a few pages I can tell it's going to be a good informative book. Well done Gigi :)

I ordered mine Saturday evening, it arrived this morning with the postie...I've started reading it and although I've only done a few pages I can tell it's going to be a good informative book. Well done Gigi :)

Remember it is a WORK book not a novel!!:lol: Work with it beside you until you get each technique down pat. And of course, pm me if you have need of any help.

Hi Gigi

Where can I buy the about book and what price does it cost? ....xx:eek:

Hi Gigi

Where can I buy the about book and what price does it cost? ....xx:eek:

We don't quote prices here on the geek site but it is very reasonable.

You can buy it from Sweet Squared 08452106060

or from mundo

I ordered from Mundo and received it very promptly and I'm in Aussie. Just one big problem though, I don't have much chance of ever having gigi sign it :cry: It has been a valuable tool for me. It sits beside my table and I refer to it continually. It is so easy to follow.
Cheers
Karen

I ordered from Mundo and received it very promptly and I'm in Aussie. Just one big problem though, I don't have much chance of ever having gigi sign it :cry: It has been a valuable tool for me. It sits beside my table and I refer to it continually. It is so easy to follow.
Cheers
Karen

I'll be in Sydney in December!!

Oh cool. I will be in Sydney in August for the Expo but I would go again in December for a chance to meet you and to have my nailclass book signed for sure.
Are you coming for a particular event or for a holiday?
Cheers
Karen

Latest posts

Back