Nailclass in being a geek

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ooh, ooh, I would really like one too please, bet theres 100 wanted easy!!!!

How do we buy them?

Count me in too, being a new nail tech I cant wait to get my hands on a copy

Number 83, if only this was the queue I'd have just made it. Just hope I'm not too late for the real thing!

If this is the que for Nailclass, please could you put my name down to, thanks

J

All2Hand said:
If this is the que for Nailclass, please could you put my name down to, thanks

J

and me :D xxx

Me too pleeeeease put me down for one please please please.

Thanks.

I would love a copy of nail class please put me down for one. Can't wait

YES YES YES YES YES !!!!!

Go for it, you will not regret it!! It is the most professional, highest standard of training I have EVER received. I was in the legal/financial sector in the "City" before doing nails, I can honestly say the level of training in Creative beats what I got there.

They work you hard, but it is so worth it, you come out knowing you have had the best!!

Good Luck :cool:

Love
Marslie

yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!

Id love one!

Please can you put my name down too? x

Me too !

Please put my name down (pretty please !!)

River

I want one too so please put my name down! Hope you post to Malta too!!!!!

Hi how much are they and how do you order one? I'm new to nails so will it be one of the books i couldn't do without? Front cover makes you want one anyway looks really good/interesting!!!

Leah82:)

Number 94

Me too please - I would love a signed copy of the book. Can't wait to get my mitts on it. If its anything like your tutorials Gigi its going to be superb :)

Oooooh yes please I want one!!!!!
I absolutely can't wait for this book, i just know it's gonna be a godsend!
K x

Been away... thought Id missed the boat... please put my name on the list.

Claire

Hi Gigi, I'm from the US and would like a copy of your Nail Class book. How do I go about ordering it from this site, or will it be available in the US and through which supplier?

I'm loving all your tutorials, am "eating them up", they've been so very helpful!!

Thank you so much for your generous words.

There will be a BIG announcement on the site about when you will be able to purchase the book and how to do it. So you won't be able to miss it.

As there has been so much interest I am returning to the UK next week to sign lots and lots of books so that no Geeks miss out on the opportunity to receive one that is signed by myself.

Samuel is creating Geek Mart which will be a secure area on the site where you can purchase 'nailclass'. We will send to countries outside the UK.

Everyone will know when and where and how as soon as GMG gets it set up.

Just a little more patience and all will be revealed!! :)

Eventually I am confident that the book will be available from suppliers in the USA and other countries but initially it will be from www.thenailgeek.com website when annoounced.

Watch out for it!

abanana said:
Hi Gigi, I'm from the US and would like a copy of your Nail Class book. How do I go about ordering it from this site, or will it be available in the US and through which supplier?

I'm loving all your tutorials, am "eating them up", they've been so very helpful!!

As there has been so much interest I am returning to the UK next week to sign lots and lots of books so that no Geeks miss out on the opportunity to receive one that is signed by myself.

Hey Gigi it would be lovely to meet you again and get your book signed at the same time....

Fingers crossed you will be at Leeds in the evening...

I'd love to hear another talk especially on your book.

:)

Wicked, I'd love a signed Nail Class book to go with my signed Marian Newman book and signed Doug Schoon book!

Thanks Gigi for coming over to sign them :cool:

Latest posts

Back