Personal Message from Doug Schoon

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hello,

Products should not touch the skin, even gel.

But how do you extend bitten nails? I was taught to put gel on the skin in order to build a small free edge before sculpting. How to avoid this?

Thanks in advance,

I think it is probably okay to do it just the once as the risk of over exposure would then be minimal as the product will cure under the light. It is repeated exposure of product on the skin that increases the risks to you and your client.

This is fab...and just what was needed.....(ohh and he is lush !!!...lol)

If you get the chance to see & hear Doug in action- U GOTTA GO!!!!!!!
Roadshow OZ was AMAZING as Im sure they are worlwide.
2nd edition[autographed] cover to cover in 3 days & It made sense.......gotta love that.

Awsome speaker & presenter. Top dude really......... for a teacher:)

XX J XX

LOL- very funny to hear us YANKEES have ACCENTS ;)

Hey girls- over here- I SHOOK HIS HAND- wanna touch it? $10? LOL.

:)

I have a personalised autographed copy of the 2nd Edition. Wanna see a photo? $10? :lol: :lol: oh and I shook his hand too.

:hug: (ps:did warn you guys I have a wraped sense of humour)
Hey me too. I'll undercut & only charge $5.:lol:

If you get the chance to see & hear Doug in action- U GOTTA GO!!!!!!!
Roadshow OZ was AMAZING as Im sure they are worlwide.
2nd edition[autographed] cover to cover in 3 days & It made sense.......gotta love that.

Awsome speaker & presenter. Top dude really......... for a teacher:)

XX J XX
I have to agree. The Roadshow was the best. I'm so glad I went. DOug has to be the best when it comes to the scientific stuff.

I'll see your Doug-meet, hand-shake, and book-signing, and raise you a nasty dance! :D

Well, okay, it wasn't exactly nasty, and there were several other Doug-worshipers in the group, but man was it fun! :green: :Grope: :cool: :wink2: :Love: :lick:

thanks for that Sam and Doug and we are jealous of you yanks.

Latest posts

Back