Nails on Ideal Shopping Channel

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lellipop said:
Christ I think all this is going a bit far now lol We wont be able to write anything soon. :rolleyes:
I think we all have a right to write what we feel is right.

ValencianNails said:
i don't understand what's wrong with that reply when it's in context, please point it out to me!

it wasnt a dig at you personally, it was random comments I used as eg's:Love:

it was an observation on being 'qualified' or not to give 'opinions' on either people, products, pictures etc, you said to put the Rio kit in the bin,.....that is your opinion...(i am not disagreeing or agreeing with putting it in the bin..),but none the less, this is your opinion of that product...

I was merely stating mine on the look of the nails...:irked:

michelle16 said:
it wasnt a dig at you personally, it was random comments I used as eg's:Love:

it was an observation on being 'qualified' or not to give 'opinions' on either people, products, pictures etc, you said to put the Rio kit in the bin,.....that is your opinion...(i am not disagreeing or agreeing with putting it in the bin..),but none the less, this is your opinion of that product...

I was merely stating mine on the look of the nails...:irked:

Here is my opinion -

Sandi gave some damn good advise in what was written, and I think 'using' it in that context was the wrong thing to do. We all know about 'RIO' - and I think to 'bin' it will be 90% of the opinion on this site!!!:eek: not just Sandi's.

fificharlie said:
Here is my opinion -

Sandi gave some damn good advise in what was written, and I think 'using' it in that context was the wrong thing to do. We all know about 'RIO' - and I think to 'bin' it will be 90% of the opinion on this site!!!:eek: not just Sandi's.

I am not disputing Sandi's advice... but it could, for example, be taken offensively by the company, Rio.. My point of the quotes was to highlight someone elses opinion which is why i didnt use geeks names or the whole quote.
It wasnt a dig at anyone, or of any of the quotes I used as examples, and again, I stress, it was to highlight that people are entitled to their opinion. :smack:

You know what if I was a client reading this thread I think I'd bin the techs and go out and buy the Rio Kit and do my own nails. Good Lord!

Sassy Hassy said:
You know what if I was a client reading this thread I think I'd bin the techs and go out and buy the Rio Kit and do my own nails. Good Lord!

LOL true, I think we have had our opinion aired so i think we should leave it at that, well i am anyway ! :Love: I'm going to enjoy the sun yipppeeee!!!

HUGS x

Iv seen some beautifully done nails on qvc but as the leaders of tv shopping they will have a bigger budget...and all of their nails look like they have been 'just done' for that particular hour...

Its great to see different nails on tv it keeps us as techs interested to see how we would love to improve our own skills for the better.

I'm also guilty of analysing peoples eyebrows too!

Ooh err, I didn't mean to start world war 3.
Some nails are excellent, some are not, but I think all of us on here strive to do the best we can and give good advice when needed. Lets all try to stay friendly.:Love:

Latest posts

Back