nails on, nails off!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

joanne2005

Reaction score
HI girls, well i would like to ask you all this one question! do you find it essayer to work with your nails on or you nails off!! as i find i work better with mine off and i cant get the hang doing a good job with them on.:irked:

im the opposite ! lol i find i work better with my nails on, i've just got used to them and its really strange and difficult when i have had to take my nails off in the past for courses, just cant seem to adapt, feels like my fingers are shorter ! lol too weird !

kx

Nails off but I am still biting mine anyway! Need to stop!!!!

Ive got used to having my nails long whilst working so I think it would be strange not having them now!

Nails off as i'm also a beauty therapist and do alot of massage and facials.

i just cant get used 2 them!! they drive me mad, dropping everything mixing tips up! lol

Im better with my nails on, especially good when putting tips on

i cant do nails if i have not got mine on, i find it so hard like cutting meat with a spoon lol........

so for me my nails have to be on

I have worn nails now for 8 years, and feel very ackward without them. I am an Esthetician, so I do a lot of waxing and facials.... so I just keep them a bit shorter than I would if I weren't doing facials.

nailsinlondon2 said:
i cant do nails if i have not got mine on, i find it so hard like cutting meat with a spoon

Lol, dont really mind. Would actually prefer my own nails done up nicely - as natural overlays.

I'm a nails on girl. I've worn them for so long now, i'd feel like someone had cut my fingers off without them!!!! :biggrin:

joanne2005 said:
HI girls, well i would like to ask you all this one question! do you find it essayer to work with your nails on or you nails off!! as i find i work better with mine off and i cant get the hang doing a good job with them on.:irked:

the length doesnt bother me....its when you go to take the well out of the tip with a file and you have to pull that excess bit out, i can never my nails in to pull at it!!!

does that make sense!?!

Nails on for me but short natural length as I am also a Beauty Therapist. DOnt like my hands with out nails stubby sausage fingers!

looby4444 said:
the length doesnt bother me....its when you go to take the well out of the tip with a file and you have to pull that excess bit out, i can never my nails in to pull at it!!!
does that make sense!?!

I cut the well out with a small pair of curved nail scissors, then pre blend the tip ~ much easier
HTH
KxXx

Nails on definately, It would be like going out undressed with out them!

i can definately work with my nails on, i have been wearing them for years now,and when they are taken off i feel so uncomfortable without them.:)

Florentina Alexander
[email protected]
Nails At Last

I am another nails on person. I had to remove mine recently as I was in hospital and I couldn't do anything without them on!! I have been nail less! for 3 weeks now and I hate it, can't wait to get a set back on.

Nails on!!!:lol:

I don't like my hands without my nails on and they have to be a sensible length. The only good thing when they are off is my typing is sooooooo much faster!!!!! LOL!!!!!

I find Im a bit more 'careful' at the mo 'cos my nails are natural again and so not as resilient as enhancements but, theyre still quite long & if I suddenly cut them off Id be as clumsy as hell!

I like to have mine on, looks better. I did have to practice and adapt the way Hold the finger while filing, used file my own at the same time LOL. Got it sorted now.

Latest posts

Back