Nailympics London 2006 - register now!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi Alex, I have received my entry form for photgraphic, but I notice it does not say how much per entry and also do you not have to do a step by step.

Jac, if its the same as last year ... its free to enter and no step-by-step is needed.

Glorsclaws said:
Jac, if its the same as last year ... its free to enter and no step-by-step is needed.
wow thats great, isnt it, thanks Glo

Hi there!
I'm an Italian Nail Tech and I just found out about this incredible site a couple of weeks ago!!!!!!:green::green::green: this is just great!!!! I love it!!!! Anyway I've been doing nails for the past four years now and I t've tried lots of different products .... now I'm using ezflow acrylic and nail perfect gels ....I've heard a lot about Creative ,too, but I haven't had a chance to try their products yet.
last year I had the pleasure to meet PEPIJIN BORREL :lol: thought he was just awesome!!! he does great nails!!!! and of course here in italy I know Antonio Sacripante ... now I've never been to an international competition and I'm really curious and would like to go and visit one or two..... anyone can help me on that??? .... Maurizia

Due to much controversy surrounding the aforementioned fibreglass category

It will now revert back to a WRAP nail competition

so any material may be used to create the nails

I am sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused any competitor

So for all wrap experts - you need to create a stunning set of nails using any fibre/wrap/silk system you choose

thank you

Alex Fox

Hi Maurizia

If you come to London for the 7-8 May (Olympia Beauty trade exhibition at Olympia, London) you can visit or compete in the Nailympics.

You can enter Division one for newbie techs

Or maybe you would just like to come and spectate and see what is going on?

Otherwise there are a host of other UK compeitions held throughout teh year

You could vsit GMEX in Manchester in October for another UK nail competition

I hope this helps

visit

www.olympiabeauty.co.uk

and click on Nailympics for further details

regards Alex Fox

ok ihave missed something,

i didnt reolise the closing date for the shootout was so soon,
i dont have an entry form, etc and i have never entered before, is there a theme??
what is the exact date for closing??

Hi JAc

the Scratch photo comp is free to enter

you can enter as many times as you like and there is no need for any written explanation or step by step

Alex Fox

There is no theme for Shoot Out - JUST ADD NAILS!

yes Julie can email you a form or send one out in the post tomorrow for you

just call 01763 263 113 - ask for Katy, Gemma or Julie

or email [email protected] with your address

closing date is 24 April

you can send in a photo print or email a jpeg to us!

regards Alexxxxxxxx

Latest posts

Back