Naked tan clients???

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

girlie

Reaction score
New to this tanning lark......went round to do two ladies spray tans last night and they were both sat butt naked waiting for me!!! don't know if its me being easily shocked or if it's the norm??? I wasn't offended by it at all,but just a little shocked wasn't sure where to look at first,acted very professional though of course and acted as if I see it everyday,lol.previous two I had done have worn thongs. ta xxx:o

Take some paper thongs with you and hand them to your clients when you get there.

I've walked into my tanning room a few times before to naked clients....just get on and do your job!

The only thing I have found difficult is making sure you don't overlap the spray where the knicker line would usally be.

Take some paper thongs with you and hand them to your clients when you get there.

Mind you, saying this they don't tend to fit men:lol:

Did have paper thongs with me and asked if they would prefer to wear them and was told no they didn't want any lines.fair enough.as I say not offended by this,just curious if its a common pracitise.thanks girls xxx

I've not had a total nude yet, but I was warned that sometimes people do like an all over tan!!! i'm sure you did great! :hug:

Just one question....Who opened the door to let you in?

Think I did well,just hope to good I got the hands right this time!!! They were keen to be done regular,if they re-book then i'll know I did well....fingers crossed,they saw my nails too and said will book up for nails too next time!!! yay....thanks sassy xx

Knocked on door...no answer....knocked again...a little voice called down from window saying come up the doors open,can't come down as i'm a little naked!!!! I thought OMG here we go...lol

Knocked on door...no answer....knocked again...a little voice called down from window saying come up the doors open,can't come down as i'm a little naked!!!! I thought OMG here we go...lol

TBH that would have worried me a little. Could they not at least have worn a robe?
I don't mind spraying people naked but if you aren't comfortable in any situation then don't do it.

im not bothered by nudity at all, however these clients seemed a little too eager to get their kit off lol. :o

I've had several naked female cleints....they usually ask if its OK to go naked, and I tell them it makes no difference to me....they are just a blank canvas lol!

I won't tan fully naked male cleints and so ask them to wear something. If they prefer not to muck up something of their own, I have a few pairs of M&S cheapy black underpants that I boil wash and rinse in Milton after each client.

Personally out of respect for the therapist (not that I can ever imagine me baring all for a spray tan:eek: ) I would have put a robe on at least to let her in and while she set up her stuff. Flippin eck!

Nudity in others doesn't bother me, I just like a bit of respect!

Was thinking i might buy some cheap packs of asda cotton boxers and thongs,only about £2 for a pack of 5 and much nicer for the client to wear.

As an avid fake tan user I would definitly go naked for a spray tan, but I think I might have put on a robe or tee shirt to answer the fliipin door lol they probably got themselves worked up about it and thought bugger it lets just get naked and forgot about answering the door pml!!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
pmsl......funniest thing I've heard in ages. Thanks hun, I needed that. xxx

I have to say, it seems a bit odd they were starkers before you got there!:eek:

good question, going naked for a tan, cool no problem but i'm a little surprised thay were already starkus befor you got there, well done for dealing with that one, i think i might have got the giggles!

yeah like the others have said i would expect them to wear a robe before you get there, oh well they were probably nevous and didnt no what to expect if it was there 1st time.
I usually ask if they would like paper knickers or if they would rather go naked.
If it was a man then i give them mens paper knickers or if i no them/ had them as a client for a while i will ask if they want to go naked.
after all iv seen it all before:lol:

Latest posts

Back