Name assistance needed for new male salon

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shell b

Reaction score
:confused: Hey all..... super excited just in the process of setting up a MALE ONLY salon, it is going to be very classy offering all aspects of barbering and male grooming.

We have secured a tag line " meeting the needs of the male ego" what do you think?

Really stuggling for the name the colour theme is chrome and black. Any ideas??? i keep thinking about the name Quattro.

Please help

I am not sure about the tagline :irked: to me "meeting the needs of the male ego" suggests male grooming is only for the vain & the only type you will/want to treat.

How about something like "because he is worth it.....too!" WOW I love that! :lol: It just came to me, think I might use that for future offers :lol::lol:
That sounds nice, slightly humourous too & gets the point across that men like taking care of themselves.

As for salon names;
Male Order
Manicare
Man o Man
The Male Retreat
Per Homme
GG - Gent Grooming
Bloke Beautique
The Barbouring Salon

I would play around with what goes with; men, man, male, any word that represents a man.

Hope that helps x:hug:x

Last edited:
:lol: anything that represents a man haha judging by my fella THE PIG STYE would be a fab name. Sorry couldn't help but pass that one on.

Thanks for your ideas loving the tagline. I like the Male Retreat and Male Beautique. My only concern is it is a main road location and i don't want it to scream out male salon. Struggling to explain, do you get my drift? Think it is a result of the sleepless nights.... insomnia has landed and still a couple of months until the grand opening :eek:

Scary stuff thanks hun x:hug:

In that case why not just call it "The Retreat"? Why does it need to say Men, Male etc in the name? How many salons have women, ladies etc in the name?

I would have thought something like "The Retreat" with the small tag line of small "Bespoke Male Grooming".

The Retreat makes it sound like somewhere guys can go to relax and feel comfortable and get away from the wives. Bespoke Male Grooming says what you are doing, by saying Bespoke you are implying that it isn't just another 'short back and sides' Barbers. And it is referring to tailoring, I know many men would love a Bespoke suit. It sells high-end, premium and most of all stylish.

As salons we are trying to sell that x-factor that makes our clients feel special. For guys they wouldn't want to feel 'pampered' per se, they want to feel looked after and that they got what they needed and wanted.

Mat

:lol: anything that represents a man haha judging by my fella THE PIG STYE would be a fab name.
LOL LOL LOL

Emma's suggestions are great. xx

:hug: Mat my hero!!!!! i love it thank you, it is exactly what i'm looking for and the guys around my area will love it. I also feel " The Retreat " in solid block lettering would look amazing.

Thank you x

i love it too the retreat sounds great. wow what a name eh. that would be a name to be proud of

Your welcome x

quatro was appropriate in that is one of the biggest selling male shavers of all time!!

I agree with Mat saying men don't want to feel pampered, if you were using the retreat you'd have to have a line under to ensure it wasn't a pampering salon. I thought your original tag line wasn't too appropriate but loved Mat's idea.

How about , get fawk'd......that was my next choice for mine

Posted with my Droid EO Forum App

Isn't there a male salon called The Retreat already. I really rings a bell, maybe its The Urban Retreat or something. Can't think where I've heard it before.

I know a number of salons called the retreat so the website domain and some variations are definitely gone already.

sorry to bother you on this thread but i cant work out how to Post a message. But does anybody know of any Male Intimate Waxing training courses in Manchester or Preston areas? Ta :)

The Retreat sounds good but as Weezie says, check out the domains to go with it.

The Retreat
Grooming Treatments for the Discerning Man perhaps?

I think The Retreat has been done to death, although it's a great name. Quattro is a good strong name. x

How about

The Valet

All Spruced Up

Good To Go

or perhaps your surname might lend itself e.g. Black's, or Jones's

Groom...
g.room
Groom Room

sorry to bother you on this thread but i cant work out how to Post a message. But does anybody know of any Male Intimate Waxing training courses in Manchester or Preston areas? Ta :)

Kim Lawless is the waxing queen on here and i know she does carry out training in male intimate waxing. I think you should speak to her she will point you on the right direction :)

Thank you very much for all your help. Most of you were right retreat has had to go couldn't get a domain name boo hoo. So i am back to Quattro for some reason i have fallen in love with the name and am dreaming about it sad i know. I'm going to use Mat's suggestion in regards to tagline. Also after much debate with grooming products on the market we have taken the plunge and having our own range so quattro it is. Thanks all will be defo be needing more help in the near future :hug:

Latest posts

Back