Name for my new party venture.

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Queen_Pengy

Reaction score
I have just booked my first childrens party, but do not have a name yet as this party booking was booked word of mouth. so now i'm doind up cards and leaflets to put in party bags, etc.
But i just cant think of a name.
Basically i offer pamper parties for children & adults. i would like a pink theme.
can u girls help me with name ideas!? (the oh's names are terrible:eek: )

Many Thanx
xxx

Pink ladies?

Congratulations on your first party!!!

Lady Pompadour Pamper Parties.

Pink Partys
Pink Pamper Partys
Pink princess Parties

Cant think of any more!!

I was having a think about doing pamper parties for kids shortly but would love some ideas on how to run them. What treatments to provide and how to keep the kids entertained. They sound great fun :) . But could be a disaster if not planned right. Do you charge per child or per hour. Do you stipulate a minimum or maximum number of children?

I think gift bags are a great idea and getting the girls to do nail art on tips. Any other ideas?

I like 'Little Diva's pamper parties' .

I had a great thought about doing naild art parties for the kids and spray tans for the mums at the same time, so the mums could taketurns in looking after the kids and get pampered too.....not got any further tha a thought yet though.

The reason I thought about it was because I had 6 women in for spray tans (all friends), all their kids came, mainly girls and I thought if those little girls were having Princess Pampering while their mums were having tans it would have saved a lot of boredom...and mess lol....could work either way though.

Think I might haveto rethink this one again!

Pretty in pink

Little pinks
Pinkcess parties
Pinklets pamper parties, not sure about that one sounds a bit like pigglet !

cheers for all the names girls these a few faves there, i'm doing adults aswell,! cant wait to the first party!

we have done a couple of parties for kids and call them little miss beauty, and just plain pamper partys for the adults, we have chocolate fountain etc and that is a big hit.
sally x

thats what i've got, i bought a choc fountain recently so this is gonna be mu pulling point!

how about "Cute Icles"?

Pinkie pamper parties

I do kids parties to but my business is called Le'Shell Nail & Beauty and my kids parties are called Peble Parties.... so if ya have a business name try following that ?? or wha tabou these...
* Tip Top Parties
* Mini Pinkies
* Pinkie beauty Parties
* Little Princess Parties
* Girls in pink parties.... that way every one must arrive in a pink item ??

just some ideas sorry if these have already been suggested lol xx

Pampered pinkies ?????

Latest posts

Back