Name the Kitten !!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
id call it
dog!

Lol I still think ...
Bleugems Puuurrrrleypaws...

Or why not go the whole hog and call her
Bleugems-princess-purrrrllleypaws ..
Its cute lol
A little princess and her paws are pearly colour (they look it on the pic anyway lol)

I like it :lol: but it can only be 26 letters in all including spaces :rolleyes: governed by the GCCF

I think Socks would be cute cos of their little cotton socks :hug:

I love the name 'socks' and its funny you should suggest that, the Blue Peter cat is a Ragdoll, and the BBC got him from a breader friend of mine and his name is 'Socks' There was a big hoo-haa on the telly and the papers about his name, they ran a competition to name him but it was all a set up or something, they allready knew what they were gonna call him :confused:

Awww they are gorgeous ragdolls.

I have a seal bi-colour male, he is a yr and 5 months old now, and i am so glad i got a ragdoll, their temperament is wonderful.

Mine is called WoodyPaws Arthur :)

Bluegems Calca- meaning star

Bleugems Darling Pearl

Bleugems Diamond

Bleugems Sapphire

Bleugems Fluffy

Bleugems Sky

Bleugems Darling

Last edited:
Bleugems Dior
Bleugems Crystaal (with an 'ahh' sound)
Bleugems Paree
Bleugems Champagne
Bleugems Karat
Bleugems Berret

(The Bleu makes me feel all fine french so i'm sticking with that foreign expensive theme, hope it's not a typo for Blue!)

Ragdolly Anna! hehe

Bleugems Barbie
Bleugems Belle
Bleugems Beau

:lol: LOVE your avator Jules!!!!

Oooh can I join in.... how about Bleugems Diamond Blanc or Bleugems Pure Princess or Bleugems Angelcake, Bleugems Tiger Lily

Sue

Just received an email this morning from the breeder we were getting her from, she has gone downhill this week, she isn't happy with her progress, she is loosing weight and she is lethargic and Liz(the breeder) said she should'nt be bred from :cry: we are really dissapointed we cant have her, but Liz does have a little blue colourpoint girl we can lok at, we are going to visit in a couple of weeks so fingers crosssed.

Thanks for all your suggestions :hug:

Latest posts

Back