Need a good web designer!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

cheekychic

Reaction score
I need to get a website made from scratch for my salon, as my existing one, which I made is a bit weak! Can anyone recommend a good web designer I can go through who is reasonably priced?

I have just created a new website using a package called website x5 by incomedia. I am very pleased with how it has turned out.

I already had a domain name and also web hosting so all I needed to do was upload the new site over the old one.

If you have any computer savy then you could do it yourself.

my partner does that, have a look at mine although some of the pages are under going changes, you will still get a good idea of how good it is

www.signature-nails.co.uk

let me know if you want his details xx

Another one for Ruth Mills x

Ruth Mills is doing one for me right now, with the help of Carl from Verve designs.

Ruth Mills did mine too (With graphics/logo done by Carl Verve Designs)
Ruth is very helpful and her system is very good and easy to use. Plus she is still working on improvements.
You can see my website at Sei Bella Nails and Beauty - Welcome
:D:D

Ruth and Carl for me too x

Last edited:
I used a guy called Freddie Annobil. His website is www.freddieannobil.co.uk He's pretty reasonably priced as well. hth:D

and me ruth and carl xx

Sorry but this is really becoming the Ruth and Carl show - if anyone else has any other recommendations then please PM the original poster.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back