Need help with presents for my 3yr old daughter

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ladybgemini

Reaction score
Hiya All,

I am really strugling to find my daughter some pressies for her birthday which is 2 weeks today.

We are getting her a Bike from Halfords, I have already got the handlebar tassles, bell and helemt to go with it but on her birthday her dad woud like to be here when we give it to her and he is working until 4.30pm. i cant possibly not let her have a few little pressies to open in the day before he gets home and I really didnt want her to have the bike the day before (I'm not sure why, it's just me I spose lol). I can't let her have the accessories before the bike or she will be very upset not to have the bike until 5pm.

We are taking her out the day before to the safari park (weather permitting) and on the Saturday we are taking her to get some new clothes and shoes as she desperately needs them.

So now I need to get some little pressies for her but my problem is she already has sooo much stuff I dont know what to get her.

She is a nightmare with paints and crayons (and she has loads already), she loves playdough but I can make this cheaper than you can buy it, she is not into dolls, she has a play kitchen with loads of food n stuff, she has building bricks and masses of other bits too.

What to you get a 3yr old girl that already seems to have everything??

Rachel

P.S. She is not very girly either lol.

I bought tiegan some thing from borders the book shop it is fantastic in there i bought her a game called Hullaballoo that keeps here busy and i got some stuff to help her with her writing they are like a plastic of flash cards and there is the alphabet or numbers she can follow the letters and then rub it of and do it again they are really good i can't think what they are called tho will try and find out xx

My little girl is 3 on the 5th, so we have only just bought her pressies, we got her:
-dora the explorer bike
-dora helmet and knee/elbow pads
-peppa pig books, opposites, colours, number etc
-a big doll, was only cheap but it is the size of her lol!!
-felt friends, basically a piece of felt and then they stick on the friends and you create a story together
-pink football set from toysrus, it has goalie gloves, football, net, shin pads etc all in pink, her and her brother love footie!

xx:hug:

Rach I have got a fab pressie for Cal for tomorrow NOOOOOOO not the rats babes lol But a fab soft toy from clinton cards you buy the toy and get a unique code with it you then log onto a website and register the code and get to name your own star check it out.
Shining Stars

The Online Shop for Toys and Gifts - Early Learning Centre

i used to love early learning centre when mine where younger...there are fuzzy feltz...(no mess)...and Magic maize id great too...even my kids still like this...(its also from ELC)
Hi, i agree with Bagpuss, you can't go wrong with Early Learning Centre, they always have some kind of special offer on. At the moment their have a Twirl & Paint Art and Spiral Art for only 10.00 pounds.
I brought these the other day for my daughter best freind. Your daughter will have Hours of fun with these art set.
The Online Shop for Toys and Gifts - Early Learning Centre

Thanks for all your help. However mad it may seem I am thinking about some Musical instruments from ELC, I know, I can hear it now, but she played with some at nursery last week for the first time and loved them.

Also a memory game, her memory is fantastic (Sometimes too good lol), she plays the memory games on cbeebies and can remember where the cards are 5 mins later.

I think a trip to toys r us is in order next week to have a peek at what they have, they are right next to MotherCare World that does the ELC stuff so hopefully I can pick up a few things from there.

Rachel xxx

I bought tiegan some thing from borders the book shop it is fantastic in there i bought her a game called Hullaballoo that keeps here busy and i got some stuff to help her with her writing they are like a plastic of flash cards and there is the alphabet or numbers she can follow the letters and then rub it of and do it again they are really good i can't think what they are called tho will try and find out xx

I just bought these flash cards for my neice, they were from one of the book company's that drop off samples in our office.:)

I have the very thing, not girly but lovely.............................................................................a PUPPY :lol::lol::lol:

I have the very thing, not girly but lovely.............................................................................a PUPPY :lol::lol::lol:

Can you imagine Johns face fi, if you handed one to her with a pink ribbon on n said happy birthday?????? She is old enough to understand what a present is now and john wouldnt be able to say noooo hehehehehehe.

rachel xxxxx

Oh yes, way hay, pup for Elizabeth :lol::lol::lol:

Puppies get very big though fi ...rach I got an even better idea !!! :idea:

WHAT ABOUT A .............KITTEN !!!!!

Hehe nice try both of you but i think john would be heading for the solicitor if i had either of em........................ second thoughts.....................

Latest posts

Back