Need to find NSI, Ezefow & Lechat training/rep

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Miss Sylk

Reaction score
In East Anglia? Have emailed a couple addresses i got off net with no reply, so wondered if anyone who uses or works for the above and in East Anglia could contact me on where i can get some training or a rep to come to my salon.

Thanks x

angel fingers on here is a Le Chat Educator if you go to her profile page you can PM her or better still follow the link to her website to view her amazing work. My geography is hopeless so I am not sure if she covers East Anglia or not, but she will definitely be able to give you information on Le Chat.
Graftons are the main Distributors for EzFlow so their website will give you info on who covers your area, and I am sure NSI have a website too. They don't really have many Educators that are on here a lot, whereas angel fingers aka Susan Loasby is a great contributor on here.
HTH

angel fingers on here is a Le Chat Educator if you go to her profile page you can PM her or better still follow the link to her website to view her amazing work. My geography is hopeless so I am not sure if she covers East Anglia or not, but she will definitely be able to give you information on Le Chat.
Graftons are the main Distributors for EzFlow so their website will give you info on who covers your area, and I am sure NSI have a website too. They don't really have many Educators that are on here a lot, whereas angel fingers aka Susan Loasby is a great contributor on here.
HTH

Thank you v much! x

You can train with lechat in Norwich with Tracey, they've moved premises since I trained but they're still in Norwich and it's very easy to get to. They're number is 01603 625200

Last edited:
You can train with Le Chat in Norwich with Tracey, they've moved premises since I trained but they're still in Norwich and it's very easy to get to. They're number is 01603 625200

Thank you v much. How long have you been using lechat, what do you think of it? x

jessie beat me to it with the info.

i do pretty much all my salon work with lechat and love their super range of products.

norwich would be your nearest place to train and its the uk headquarters of solana who are the distributors of lechat, the premises are very near to the railway station so they are really convenient.

Sounds great thanks guys.

Latest posts

Back