Neon colours for the summer Love or Hate them????

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

worthit

Reaction score
Hi Everyone,

Who's loving the new Neon colours for summer? I know I do especially for the toes LUSH!!!:)

What do you all think of them?

Kate xx

I think it's okay for the toes... but I wouldn't wear them on my hands.

nor on my feet but that's me ;);)

ppl do request it tho.

:D
I think it's okay for the toes... but I wouldn't wear them on my hands.

nor on my feet but that's me ;);)

ppl do request it tho.

No I wouldn't wear them on my hands but loving them for the feet :D

Kate

yeah but see, I also coordinate my hands and feet!! lol. it's easier to make them match with your swimmsuit, handbag, heels...

*yeah I know* :|

i love them!....i would wear the pink coloured ones on my fingers..they are gorgeous....:lol:

those colors remind me of when i was 13. I almoste glowed in the dark back then.

Now i think that the neon pinks or ok but yellow, green etc...no thx ;)

yeah but see, I also coordinate my hands and feet!! lol. it's easier to make them match with your swimmsuit, handbag, heels...

*yeah I know* :|

I like to coordinate also, i think it looks better when you do.xx

lol, it's so good to be a woman

i love the neon colours, brighter the better, i love doing my nails neon pink and black, although people comment on my nails looking wicked they usually opt for lighter colours!

Lots of my clients love the neon coloured I have even been asked for the Yellow one

Ruby

Logans Cave - News

I dunno about for nails but as for clothes....(its all in the shops)....I was told that if you are old enough to have wore it the first time round, you shouldn't wear it the second time round....:lol:

I dunno about for nails but as for clothes....(its all in the shops)....I was told that if you are old enough to have wore it the first time round, you shouldn't wear it the second time round....:lol:

LOL, tell me you still have your pink and green neon socks in the back of your drawer.

I love them,they look great as a french with giltter top coat.

LOL, tell me you still have your pink and green neon socks in the back of your drawer.

Unfortunately not...(otherwise i would sell em on ebay)...but i did wear them...and had matching everything !!!:D

Unfortunately not...(otherwise i would sell em on ebay)...but i did wear them...and had matching everything !!!:D

Me too! Shoelaces and sweatbands.

Oh no what a shame I wore them the first time round the 80s what a fantastic time that was .

Neon Dress ,Shoes,Bag ,Plastic or Tin matching earrings and neclace Bright orange was my favourite lol:o

Nice for nails now though and my clients love them

Ruby

Logans Cave - News

I've done dozens of neon glitter fades lately, in green, pink, yellow, orange... With both acrylic and gel. Absolutely gorgeous, they are!

Love them for toes, not so much for fingers

Oh no what a shame I wore them the first time round the 80s what a fantastic time that was .

Neon Dress ,Shoes,Bag ,Plastic or Tin matching earrings and neclace Bright orange was my favourite lol:o

Nice for nails now though and my clients love them

Ruby

Logans Cave - News

OMG I remember these things in the 80's how sad were we BIIIIIG HAIR LOL!!! theought we were sooo cool lol:wink2:

Kate xx

Latest posts

Back