Nervous about interview....help!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TwinkleTips69

Reaction score
Hiya peeps!

I posted on the nail forum about an job I have applied for in Cyprus. I have my interview on Sunday! EEEEEKKK :eek: !!!

I have never been so nervous in my life! Its a dream job, and I need a life change so badly....guess I'm kinda pinning all my hopes on this opportunity! I cant sleep properly at all, my mind is just racing all night and then I can't stay awake in the day!

HELP! Anyone know a good way to calm the nerves and stay focused? The interview incldes a trade test too, I will be shaking like a leaf....so daft as I have been doing this job for 8 years so am perfectly capable....I just don't want my nerves to ruin it all for me!

Any advice will be MUCH appreciated! Thanks!

Good luck, hope it all goes very well for you. Just believe in yourself, be yourself, and sell yourself. Best wishes. xxx:hug:

I am sure you will be fine - those 8 years of experience will go along way! When you sit down and start working on those nails for your trade test just imagine it is one of your regular ladies and try to relax (easier said than done I know!) and create the best set ever!!

Sleeping is a bit more difficult - I have to take sleeping tablets sometimes, I wouldn't recommend them as I always feel a bit wobbly in the morning!!

Good luck for it, let us know how you get on :hug:

Oh that is brilliant that you've got an interview.

Just remember to take deep breaths, sounds silly but it will calm you down and stop you tensing up.

Best of luck, go show them that you can do it. :hug:

Well done to you for getting to the interview stage :hug: I have no tips for how to stay calm (I failed my driving test 5 times because of my damn nerves!) other than to believe you CAN do it! With 8 years experience under your belt you know you can...you just need to prove to your prospective employer that you can. I wish you all the luck in the world with the interview...You Go Girl!! xXx

Well I hear that lavender is good to help you sleep and you can get drops to help you calm down calm your nerves...unfortunately cant remenber what they are called...possibly kalms??! They work for some people, good luck with your interview all I can say is be prepared....positive about yourself....and I really hope it goes well for you keep us posted x

Wow what an opportunity for you. Are you flying over to Cyprus for your interview then?

Be yourself, lavender is a very claming oil but peppermint is a great cephalic oil which will help you concentrate. As has been said before try some Kalms the night before to help you sleep.

With all your experience you will fly through your interview.

Good luck, got everything crossed for you.

The best advise I ever got given about a job interview is to remember the interviewer actually wants you to be the right person for the job so they can employ you. They don't want you to fail so there is no reason to feel anxious. :hug:

Latest posts

Back