New 3D & Imbedded Nail Design Pics

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vivid

Reaction score
Hi everyone!

I have just updated my blog with more pics of 3D & Imbedded Art from a class I just finished in Melbourne, Australia at www.vividnails.blogspot.com using Nfu.Oh.

Cheers,
xxx

Wow! they are excellent!!!

Amazing work hun as usual, you have a great talent..x

Fantastic !!! The colours are amazing :)

Haze xxx

They are amazing. xx

I'm not keen on the majority of nail art but I really dig your work wow!! would def get & pay alot to get this done as I really like flowers. amazing...well done.

wow! i love these x

Thank you again!

The trick with these powders which has taken me a long time to get used to, is to step outside the square and mix colors you would never normally put together.
Even get someone to pick one color for you, hide it, and get someone else to choose another color for you and then put those two colors together to create a flower or leaf. Some of the color combinations when created will blow you away!!!

Cheers,
xxx

Thank you again!

The trick with these powders which has taken me a long time to get used to, is to step outside the square and mix colors you would never normally put together.
Even get someone to pick one color for you, hide it, and get someone else to choose another color for you and then put those two colors together to create a flower or leaf. Some of the color combinations when created will blow you away!!!

Cheers,
xxx

Hey,

This is something i seem to struggle with !! I always tend to "play it safe" when putting colours together, especially when a client says " you can do what you like". Ive always got that nagging thought ,what if they dont like it and i have to start over lol....Its different when im just " playing" cos if it doesnt look right it doesnt matter.
I do have quite a few designs/colours on tips for them to look at but maybe its time i did some new ones and using some colours i would never have thought went together.
I think maybe a play day is in order tomorrow !!! :lol:
Haze x

You will be amazed with the results! just make sure you remember your combinations so that you can re-create the colors you love!

I would love to see what you come up with! send some pics through if you can.
Have fun!!!
xxx

You will be amazed with the results! just make sure you remember your combinations so that you can re-create the colors you love!

I would love to see what you come up with! send some pics through if you can.
Have fun!!!
xxx

Ok, here goes !!!
I had a play with some of the Nfu.oh colours today. I would never in a million years have thought of putting them together, i got my little girl to pick 6 colours randomly, amd well mmmmm they were random, bless her :lol:
The first pic is the nail before i added the 3d art and the second is after....Im still not sure about it but at least i had a go and i had fun doing it too.( sorry bout my friendly hand BOB lmao)

Haze xxxxxxx

Attachments

• 171.jpg
    171.jpg
    29.1 KB · Views: 88
  • 177.jpg
    177.jpg
    22.7 KB · Views: 98
Last edited:
Beautiful work! I am jealous. xx

Haze that is beautiful I love it and the colours, Im on my way to Norfolk as we speak lol...xxx

Absolutely gorgeous! xx

Haze that is beautiful I love it and the colours, Im on my way to Norfolk as we speak lol...xxx

Thanx :hug:
My husband just informed me that he thinks it looks like a zap lolly before i put the 3d on :lol: what does he know :smack: lol

Haze x

He's a peasant lol...x

Absolutely gourgeous dolly))) I love NFU))))
Posted via Mobile Device

wow these are really nice I would defo have these on my nails

Latest posts

Back