NEW clients....Waxing

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tonilee

Reaction score
:eek: Well I have been moaning about needing new clients for ages......and I now have 4 new clients this week, admittedly one is my friends sister and three from my add in the local link mag.....
Now I am wetting myself!! 2 of my ladies want waxing (legs and bikini) and the other lady wants nails and a tan....
I know I should be delighted (and I am) but I am also TERRIFIED....I have not done much waxing away from friends and family......I am trained and qualified and incredibly nervous!! Any tips fellow geeks...any at all??!!!!

:eek: Well I have been moaning about needing new clients for ages......and I now have 4 new clients this week, admittedly one is my friends sister and three from my add in the local link mag.....
Now I am wetting myself!! 2 of my ladies want waxing (legs and bikini) and the other lady wants nails and a tan....
I know I should be delighted (and I am) but I am also TERRIFIED....I have not done much waxing away from friends and family......I am trained and qualified and incredibly nervous!! Any tips fellow geeks...any at all??!!!!

so you got some calls then?? nice one!
im not help on the waxing front tho - sorry chick xx

Treat your new clients like you have done with your friends.
I know it can be a bit daunting especially when they are new just act proffesional at all times and dont let your client know that you are nervous.
Best of luck.

Act confidently, even if you don't feel it. If you don't appear nervous or embarrassed then your client won't be.

Start on the back of legs first so they are not looking at you and watching what you are doing ,making you feel more nervous then by the time you turn them over you will have gained your confidence.

Thanks everyone, I have got a willing victim for a last minute practice tonight, I think I will feel better after I have done that!!

I'm sure you will be fine. Just take some deep breaths before you start, I'm sure that once you have done the consultation you will be more relaxed. I always try and remember that most clients are more nervous than what you are, this helps a lot.

Clients that come for waxing are definatley more nervous than you will be

Well I just waxed my friends sister as a practice and it went fine so Im feeling a bit better now!!
I just get so nervous around new clients!! Not so much around them but before and after I leave them!!!

well done you

don't be nervous you will be fine

let us know how you get on

Latest posts

Back