New Gelish colours. Love in bloom

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Any problems known with garden teal party??

Mine is fine. Lovely colour. I don't think I've heard anyone say they've had a problem with it.

I had the same problem with all the love in bloom colours. But once I added a little TIO and warmed it up while I prepped the nail it was fine. Test it on a colour pop to check :) xx

I've just received 'Sweet Morning Dew' & 'He Loves Me He Loves Me Not' used them on a colour pop & kept my coats thin, no wrinkling of pitting so far so good. Trying it on my sis in law tomorrow :) loving the colours xx

Does anyone know if this colour fades over acrylic nail extensions? Iv got a few colours (mail by Go Girl & Your So Sweet) that fade in the natural nail but not on extensions. Very strange I know x

That is interesting. My He Loves Me, He Loves Me Not faded badly on clients but not on the colorpop. When I mentioned this to Harmony they suggested it may have something to do with the warmth. This maybe the same for your Go Girl & You're So Sweet on extensions???

Interestingly, I finally got the whole collection but i'm not seeing any of the issues that others have had.. Mine aren't thick and they're very easy to apply and I swatched 'He loves me, he loves me not' right as I bought it (can't remember if it's been a week yet) and it's not fading at all. I'm really happy with them!

I swatched 'He loves me, he loves me not' right as I bought it (can't remember if it's been a week yet) and it's not fading at all. I'm really happy with them!

Have you used it on anyone yet? My colorpop has not changed colour and it has been painted for ages. However, it changes in around three days on a client.

My first bottle was exchanged, but my second bottle is the same. According to an email I had from Harmony UK, the whole UK batch was a problem and they will be replacing them from 15th of this month.

The problem may only have been with the UK bottles.

I'll paint one of my nails and then let you know! :)

Have you used it on anyone yet? My colorpop has not changed colour and it has been painted for ages. However, it changes in around three days on a client.

My first bottle was exchanged, but my second bottle is the same. According to an email I had from Harmony UK, the whole UK batch was a problem and they will be replacing them from 15th of this month.

Thats interesting to know it's gonna be around the 15th as I do like sweet morning dew and the purple one looks pretty too!

Interestingly, I finally got the whole collection but i'm not seeing any of the issues that others have had.. Mine aren't thick and they're very easy to apply and I swatched 'He loves me, he loves me not' right as I bought it (can't remember if it's been a week yet) and it's not fading at all. I'm really happy with them!

Hi hun. Do you have any pics of the whole collection? Iv got He loves me he loves me not & sweet morning dew. I'm thinking of ordering the others xx

Hi
I just used the teal on a client,I have been having problems applying this new collection but I followed some tips in this thread and sat the bottle in the heated wheat bag I'd used on my client and although abit trickier to apply it covered well with just 2 coats, I have been reluctant to show the colours to my clients but I am getting more faith in applying the in bloom colours.
View attachment 30913

Online this colour looks alot brighter but in real life it's actually pretty similar to my favourite accessory?? xx

Hi
I used it on myself as a trial, and after a week it has changed also from a purpley blue to a cornflower blue not a hint of purple in site- it is still a gorgeous colour ( not like the grey princess tiara fades to) but not much use if I need to do a repair I would need to repaint the lot.

I tried to take a pic to show the difference but unfortunately it's not picking up the true purple colour at all it all looks cornflower blue.x

They are still showing as "out of stock" so I guess not solved the problems yet. I've returned mine. Lovely colours but don't think we should have to mess about adding top coat and warming them up - surely they should be ready to apply as sold.

The States had the same problems as the U K. I returned mine.

Hi hun. Do you have any pics of the whole collection? Iv got He loves me he loves me not & sweet morning dew. I'm thinking of ordering the others xx

Hi Hun. I don't think they're showing their true colors very well because of my kitchen lighting but here you go! Xo.

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1366244915.586509.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1366244915.586509.jpg
    135.3 KB · Views: 3,242
Jojo-Garden Teal Party is very similar to My Favorite Accessory... I was a little annoyed!

Have they got a date for the glow collection release?

Hi geeks,

So I used sweet morning dew for the first time last week... What an awful colour. It was so thick & I couldn't get the application right at all no matter how thin I done my layers. Also I thought it was meant to be a more pastel orange kind of colour & it's not. Think I may have to send this one back!!

X

Latest posts

Back