New Gelish colours. Love in bloom

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Poppy's

Reaction score
Out soon but very annoyed that most colours are similar to the ones I already have. A mint of spring is similar to seafoam. Garden teal party is similar to my favourite accessory. Sweet morning is a cross between tiger blossom and tiki tiki laranga. He loves me. He loves me note similar to starburst. Not happy :-( any opinions.

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1357661881.553850.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1357661881.553850.jpg
    129.1 KB · Views: 18,820
I don't think ill be buying these as soon as they come out as there are others colours is prefer to get as these as you say are similar to some already available xx

I'm looking forward to garden teal party! If its a solid creme colour then I've not found one like it in my long search. I have my fingers crossed!

If you don't like them/have something similar then you don't have to buy them (tempting as it is!)
I didn't bother with the Shadows collection as they were all so similar to others.
You can always suggest colours you would like to see to NHUK.
I am hoping that one of these in the flesh will be a proper coral colour, Passion/Tiger Blossom/Tiki Tiki just aren't right for one of my ladies! x

Also the colours in print are rarely the same as in real life, I'll reserve judgement until some colour pops appear i think!

I'm looking forward to garden teal party! If its a solid creme colour then I've not found one like it in my long search. I have my fingers crossed!

Oo me too, can't wait for this one :)

Also the colours in print are rarely the same as in real life, I'll reserve judgement until some colour pops appear i think!

Actually you re so right. I didn't think much of the shadow collection and then I saw colour pops and loved them. You actually made my day. X

I like four of these. I think I will miss out the red (I've got so many) and the green.

I surprised some of you didn't like The Shadows Collection. They have been really popular in my salon. I think they are quite different to other colours. They all have a much thicker consistency than other dark colours (you have to apply them thinly to avoid wrinkling), but they all cover in two coats perfectly.

I love Is It An Illusion (really dark blue very like OPI Russian Navy), Inner Vixen (very dark gold red), Angel in Disguise (dark shimmery grey). The Dark Side (a really dark green) has also been popular with my clients. All of The Shadows Collection look fab with Vegas Nights.

Out soon but very annoyed that most colours are similar to the ones I already have. A mint of spring is similar to seafoam. Garden teal party is similar to my favourite accessory. Sweet morning is a cross between tiger blossom and tiki tiki laranga. He loves me. He loves me note similar to starburst. Not happy :-( any opinions.

:( wow I hope it's just the picture they are to close to the others but I do like the purple starburst is bit pinker but still pretty close

I like four of these. I think I will miss out the red (I've got so many) and the green.

I surprised some of you didn't like The Shadows Collection. They have been really popular in my salon. I think they are quite different to other colours. They all have a much thicker consistency than other dark colours (you have to apply them thinly to avoid wrinkling), but they all cover in two coats perfectly.

I love Is It An Illusion (really dark blue very like OPI Russian Navy), Inner Vixen (very dark gold red), Angel in Disguise (dark shimmery grey). The Dark Side (a really dark green) has also been popular with my clients. All of The Shadows Collection look fab with Vegas Nights.

The shadow collection is awesome I was also in love with the holiday ones :)

Did anyone get the magnet ones??

The shadow collection is awesome I was also in love with the holiday ones :)

Did anyone get the magnet ones??

I have four. The silver (Iron Princess), the blue (Inseparable Forces), the red (Electric Metal Lover) and the brown (Drawn Together). Electric Metal Lover is the most popular. In fact its one of my most popular colours on its own without using the magnet. It is a plush pinky red.

Inseparable Forces is probably the next most popular but I haven't used the others that much. Its a really easy and quick effect to achieve. All colours only need two coats and you apply the magnet to just the second layer. I find the effect is better if I flash cure (5 seconds) each finger as I do it and then do all five fingers on a 30 second cure.

Thanks I saw them on discount and I was thinking maybe they didn't do we'll I think I might pick them up :)

does anyone know when the love in bloom collection is coming out?

The Harmony Facebook page says February.

I actually think I might buy them all. I really like the teal one and I don't have any blues or greens. I have Tiki Tiki but not tiger Blossom so I might get Sweet Morning Dew instead of buying Tiger Blossom for summer.

At least there's no pinks (or nothing that looks too pink) there's only so many shades of pink I need :lol:

I'll probably wait until i see swatches though as the colours are never what they look like in the adverts.

If you don't like them/have something similar then you don't have to buy them (tempting as it is!)
I didn't bother with the Shadows collection as they were all so similar to others.
You can always suggest colours you would like to see to NHUK.
I am hoping that one of these in the flesh will be a proper coral colour, Passion/Tiger Blossom/Tiki Tiki just aren't right for one of my ladies! x

They are very tempting if your looking for a coral colour don't know if this will help but I used tiger blossom with sunrise in the city on top and depending on the light it changes but looks coral xx

Just seen on the Harmony Facebook page that these will be available next week. I can't wait :lol:

Ok I caved ... I've pre ordered ... Them all ;-) xx

Me too, just ordered mine :)

Me too, just ordered them all!

Latest posts

Back