New NSI soak off Gel xxx

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shelleymclapo

Reaction score
Hi all,
Im new to nails, I currently use NSI products, and prefare Gel to Acrylic.
I cant afford (at the moment) to do the BIO conversion course, So, My question..........
Has anyone tried the new NSI soak off Gel??? Would like opinions before i get the kit xx Thank you xx

Shell xxx :smack:

I've tried it. The colours are great. There's not many yet but they are true to colour. They actually go on what they look like in the tub.

For a soak off gel it's quite hard feeling. I thought it was harder than Calgel on my nails. Never tried Bio so can't compare to that.

I did have a problem with soaking off and had to return the product to NSI. Their customer service was excellent. NSI have sent me new product to test out and report back. How good is that! Haven't had a chance to try it yet though. Will do that over the weekend.

I've tried it. The colours are great. There's not many yet but they are true to colour. They actually go on what they look like in the tub.

For a soak off gel it's quite hard feeling. I thought it was harder than Calgel on my nails. Never tried Bio so can't compare to that.

I did have a problem with soaking off and had to return the product to NSI. Their customer service was excellent. NSI have sent me new product to test out and report back. How good is that! Haven't had a chance to try it yet though. Will do that over the weekend.

Just an update...We are launching 12 new colors this month (for 24 total). They should be available in the UK shortly thereafter.

As for the removal, some techs aren't using the Primer (or only using it on the free edge) and finding that this can speed up the removal process.

As for the removal, some techs aren't using the Primer (or only using it on the free edge) and finding that this can speed up the removal process.

Wow, brilliant, I shall try that this weekend!! I too struggled with the removal....
xx

Just an update...We are launching 12 new colors this month (for 24 total). They should be available in the UK shortly thereafter.

Can't wait to see the new colours.

Thanks Lee-Ann let me know how you get on xxx

Latest posts

Back