New Performance tips from CND

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i didn't ask for it, but i got it regardless.... and respect it, although it does seem many manufacturers were ahead of Creative on these tips, shame those manufacturers were ignored/slandered and slagged off......... until now.
Most techs in the know (and who have been for quite some time now) will ignore the (apparently) new tips and stay with what they know (and have proven themselves) without a brand name behind them to give them the confidence to use them.

love this Guy :hug: :lol: :lol: :lol: , love your thinking!!!!

Just got my pro impressions tips through the post today and they look o.k. They are very thin. Could someone give me some advice on how to work with these. I have them in natural. I would take down the free edge and then gelbond them onto the end of the nail. Blend in slightly and then overlay L&P. ????

Just got my pro impressions tips through the post today and they look o.k. They are very thin. Could someone give me some advice on how to work with these. I have them in natural. I would take down the free edge and then gelbond them onto the end of the nail. Blend in slightly and then overlay L&P. ????
I bought some of these from Excel... you don't need to blend them as they're already mega thin, you don't need to use a thick gel adhesive like Gelbond but a thin adhesive like Speedbond. Once you've applied them reduce the free edge, remove any dust from the nails as per normal and continue with your overlay.

p.s. Don't forget to remove the shine from the tips.

I didn't have much confidence at all in using tips without wells because of this but recently I have used well-less tips on quite a few occasions without much detriment to the strength and wearability of the enhancement.:)

The well in the CND white tips I find totally a waste of time so much so that I spent an entire afternoon cutting the wells out.:irked:

For 99% of my clilents I sculpt but I have quite a few boxes of tips I want to use up. I like well-less tips for competitions too and they blend in just as well.
can you use well less for comps then if so that is fab news:hug:

can you use well less for comps then if so that is fab news:hug:
Yes you can, but you still need to pre-blend and blend to fag paper thin!

Oh nice example cathie, must remember that one:)

haha thanks cathie its great to know i would like to enter a novice category but id be to scared of not getting the smiles all the same are the tips a guide sorry to sound daft
xx

:)

I am looking forward to getting some of these!

haha thanks cathie its great to know i would like to enter a novice category but id be to scared of not getting the smiles all the same are the tips a guide sorry to sound daft
xx
They can be, as can the cut out smile of any tip but you really need them to be almost transparent to have them thin enough for the comp standard....but hey I'm no real expert here lol!

They can be, as can the cut out smile of any tip but you really need them to be almost transparent to have them thin enough for the comp standard....but hey I'm no real expert here lol!
says she who came third:)

I wouldnt use them as a guide for your smiles, but just because you can place them where you want and they are thin so need less filing.

Latest posts

Back