New Performance tips from CND

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nailartist

Reaction score
Have any of you seen these yet? I just got a sample in the mail. I sculpt everything, but I just might give these a try. They're so thin, and there's no contact area. I don't think you have to even blend them. I have samples in white and natural, and I hope they come in clear also!

ohhhhhhh sounds interesting any chance of a pic??? xxx

Will check them out at ExCel ... thanks for sharing.

Yes my educator told me about these a while ago, I cant wait to try them they sound great!!

Sounds interesting.

What are the main features of them? eg eclipse have the square 'c' curve & winged contact area etc.

What sort of nails shapes/types do these tips suit?

Thanks

Sounds interesting.

What are the main features of them? eg eclipse have the square 'c' curve & winged contact area etc.

What sort of nails shapes/types do these tips suit?

Thanks
Here is what it says on the Creative site

Creative Nail Design's newest, thinnest tip with no contact area. Flexible, fortified, super-thin. Innovative proprietary ABS plastic and built-in strength points help prevent cracking, splitting and overall service breakdown.

Hth's

Interesting thanks for that!

Thanks for that! At last - HURRAY!

They are quite deep in the C curve, they really are designed for the client whose nails are fantastic naturally, allowing the ultimate in speed and look.

I wouldn't mind looking at these. I recently bought some INM exact tips and I'm not keen on them. I find these a little too flexible, when I try and fit the tip to the FE the edges splay outwards. Not good. It will be interesting to see the ones by Creative x

Here is what it says on the Creative site

Creative Nail Design's newest, thinnest tip with no contact area. Flexible, fortified, super-thin. Innovative proprietary ABS plastic and built-in strength points help prevent cracking, splitting and overall service breakdown.

Hth's

That helps alot. Thank you very much x

So how does this counter the argument for a tip with a well, butting up to the natural nail so there is no step? Now we have a step as the tip is well less....there was some debate about this some time ago? Just wondered if the votes against the well less tip have now changed?

I had heard about these too, did manage to have a look at a sample a while back. When I last went to Leeds they had the new inm ones in, I thought these were them !! silly me will check them out when I'm next there, sounds like heaven no bleeding blending !!!!!

Just had a look on Hyperion's website and they don't seem to be listed there. I assume they are not available yet in the UK.:(

I was have a browse last night & saw them, not on Australian site yet though.

So how does this counter the argument for a tip with a well, butting up to the natural nail so there is no step? Now we have a step as the tip is well less....there was some debate about this some time ago? Just wondered if the votes against the well less tip have now changed?
I didn't have much confidence at all in using tips without wells because of this but recently I have used well-less tips on quite a few occasions without much detriment to the strength and wearability of the enhancement.:)

The well in the CND white tips I find totally a waste of time so much so that I spent an entire afternoon cutting the wells out.:irked:

For 99% of my clilents I sculpt but I have quite a few boxes of tips I want to use up. I like well-less tips for competitions too and they blend in just as well.

View attachment 3691

This is off the American Site:hug:

I didn't have much confidence at all in using tips without wells because of this but recently I have used well-less tips on quite a few occasions without much detriment to the strength and wearability of the enhancement.:)

The well in the CND white tips I find totally a waste of time so much so that I spent an entire afternoon cutting the wells out.:irked:

For 99% of my clilents I sculpt but I have quite a few boxes of tips I want to use up. I like well-less tips for competitions too and they blend in just as well.
Well (lol) I was thinking more about the step on the underside of the nail.....which isn't protecting the natural nail and allowing water to break down the adhesive....just thinking about what was discussed before...

Pro Impressions well less tips are really thin, unlike the Raptors which definately need to be well thinneddown before using...what is the difference between these and the new CND tips really?

I was worried about the fact that they have no well and was worried about the service break down (well more adhesive breakdown i guess) but by the time this is likely to happen (2-3 re balances) the enhancements have naturally 'grown' into a NNO so I'm guessing at this stage there shouldn't be a problem

Latest posts

Back