New SalonGeek App

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm Android as well so perhaps iphone update will come soon and it is only android phones at the moment. Although if you iphoners have already been able to upload pics etc then there might not be one. Any of us on Android phones have only been able to upload pics either from pc or from an app called Tapatalk ;)

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Its working now!! Lets check the photos option

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Attachments

• 1372424847179.jpg
    1372424847179.jpg
    90.7 KB · Views: 153
Oh my WOW!! I am loving the new update :) wish I'd done it when I was told new updates this morning, but then I may not have got any work done!

Glad I haven't paid for tap a talk now :D ooo an emoticons too :thumbup:

Sent from my HTC One X using SalonGeek mobile app

Yayyyy! Mines just updated this morning. It looks so good! And we can like posts from our phones now too. Only thing that's missing is the reps but I don't think people are using the much since the likes came out anyway ☺

Oh my WOW!! I am loving the new update :) wish I'd done it when I was told new updates this morning, but then I may not have got any work done!

Glad I haven't paid for tap a talk now :D ooo an emoticons too :thumbup:

Sent from my HTC One X using SalonGeek mobile app

Hey what's 'tap a talk'?

Ooooh I'm loving the liking from my phone. Just liked your post lolly for mentioning it (and so I could test it) :)

I have it now xxx

Was super excited to see the update on my iPhone this morning! It's all so much better!! Thank you Sam!

Ooo mine too, I love it :) xx

I have just had my update ! Yay I love it xx

I'm so glad we can give hearts from app now x

Finally got my update today :) x

Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek app

I've been reading this and wondering whether it was only me that thought the new update wasn't as good as the last version. I wasn't logged in. I now am and you are all right, it's fab!

I got the update. Love the new version. Fantastic. 😁

I've just got the update and I love it! :)

just got mine too and loving it:)

And me! Love it - much easier 'heart' ❤❤ as Im usually on my phone. Thanks for the update Mr Geek!!

Ooooh I'm loving the liking from my phone. Just liked your post lolly for mentioning it (and so I could test it) :)

Thanks. I returned the favour to practice haha!

Also does anyone know what the notifications bit is about?

Last edited:
Thanks Sam great work as always! :)

So much better and easier :)

Latest posts

Back