New Status Icons

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Geek

Grand Master Geek
Premium Geek
Reaction score
Yea, this really should go in the News forum, but I didn't want to push the fundraiser post down any. Plus, my GMG powers seem to know no bounds and thus I have found that with a touch of a button I can magically post in the wrong forum and no one complains!

Anyhooo....

Due to unpopular demand... I have replaced many of the status icons (the icons next to the threads that tell you if its a new thread, hot thread, etc...).
However, most of you wont be able to tell as your browser has cached them (cached is a word that makes you look cool. It simply means that your browser isn't downloading the image from the site as it already thinks it has it).

To force your browser to flush your cache as one would flush a loo... simply press ctrl+F5 on the page you want to recache.

Guys.... dint bother on this page... there are no new icons in the threadview... only in the forum view. Your best bet is to go to the Main forum and press ctrl+F5 (Thats 2 buttons... not the Ctrl button, the F button and the 5 button... that would suck).

Go on... I dare you to do it...

The new icons are a bit busier... but far more usable.

Toodles, nJoy, and eat your veggies (thats vegetables... not Vegans).

V jazzy. Still don't know what they mean, but that's just me...fluffy!!

Go to a forum page... scroll down to the bottom and there is a legend that explains it all!

Blue star= Plain ol thread
With an exclamation point (!) = Hot thread (lots of replies and or views)
With an Asterix (*)= You participated in this thread
This a tick =New thread

I will have to come up with an icon for a fluffy thread ;)

Latest posts

Back