New to nails

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vanilla

Reaction score
Hello everyone im new to nails ive just done a 2 day course with the carlton institute of beauty therapy ive done a few sets but im not doing great two thick! dont thin:irked:k im getting any where need a teacher to tell me where im going wrong has anyone out there done the course? and would it be better two do a year long course one day a week do you learn more this way?

help me people. x

Vanilla.

Do the institute not offer support after training????

It seems a shame that you have done the training and not getting any further help ....

Its hard to do just 2 days and then be left to get on with it......

I did 5 days foundation over a couple of months and had really good support during & after....

Have you given them a ring?

I did the 2 day course with the Carlton Institute in Exmouth and Helen is very helpful, and we can email or ring for advice afterwards. I can vouch for that:hug:

i will call them and see wot they say but i do feel ive just been lelf to get on with it! did my course in winsor.

i've done some courses with helen in exmouth, and i know if you phone her she will give you 100% support, and even offer you back free of charge for any problems you may have if she cant help over the phone xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Welcome nobody offers better support than the lot on here though you all must admit

Latest posts

Back