New to salon Geek - saying Hi

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jackie D

Reaction score
Thought it was about time I made the plunge and signed up to the site. I
read it quite a bit so thought it would be nice to contribute too.

I have been a Beauty & Holistic therapist since 2003 in North hertfordshire/South cambs and own my own, small salon in Royston.

I have just started going full time as business is absolutely booming at the
moment so have just given up a part time job at a local Bridal & Occasionwear shop to keep up with the demand.

I have stopped doing my holistic treatments and concentrate on NSI Nail extensions, CND Manicures & Pedicures, Shellac & Gelish Gel Polishes, Minx Nail designs, Lash FX Mink & Marvel Lash Eyelash extensions, Waxing & Algologie Facials.

Shellac and Gelish are massively popular at the moment and I have to say both products are fab! Eyelashes are really popular too and my Nail Extensions and Manicure/Pedicure's are as popular as always. The Minx are a new addition and are slow at the moment.

I am really looking forward to keeping up to date with everything on here and making
some contributions. I am sure I will be asking for advice on all sorts of things and may be able to offer some in return.

Hi! Welcome to the fabulous family called Salon Geek!

Welcome to the site, I hope you enjoy your time here as much as I do. :wink2:

Hello and welcome :)

Hello and welcome to Salon Geek :hug:

If you need any help finding your way around, please ask one of the Geek Guides for assistance in My Forum.

Take the opportunity to look at the Tutorials, Articles, Social Groups, Blogs, Commandments of a Geek and the Forums, to familiarise yourself.

The search facility on the site will help you to find the answers to many questions but if not, please post them to whichever forum is best relevant.

Hope that helps in the meantime.

PS: You may wish to introduce yourself formally to the Geek Guides and Staff in My Forum.

Hello and welcome,

enjoy salon geek

katy x

Hello and welcome :biggrin: xx

Hi.

Welcome to the family Xxx

Sent from my GT-S5830 using SalonGeek

Thanks for all the nice welcomes. :wink2:

Latest posts

Back