new to spray tanning, advise needed please...

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

xxxcharleyxxx

Reaction score
im doing my spray tan course on friday and would really appreciate some advise of which solution to use.

i got a free bottle of famous dave tanning solution with my machine and tent and i am getting a few bottles when i do my course at the nail zone in glasgow on friday but dunno if they will be any good? i've heard sienna x and suntana are pretty good aswell but just dont know what to go for?

any advise would be very much appreciated xxx

Hi, I passed my spray tanning course last year and have only ever used sunless solutions products as I trained with them. I have emailed a few other companies who are sending me some samples. I would advise you to do this too as then you can try before you buy.. Hope this helps hun. Goodluck xx

You should email round some companies and ask for samples to try. A few names are vani-t, tantrick, organics, nouvatan, celebrity secrets and la tanning just to name a few. Best to try a few to see what you like best

Hth.

X

thank you, will defo give that a try xx

im doing my spray tan course on friday and would really appreciate some advise of which solution to use.

i got a free bottle of famous dave tanning solution with my machine and tent and i am getting a few bottles when i do my course at the nail zone in glasgow on friday but dunno if they will be any good? i've heard sienna x and suntana are pretty good aswell but just dont know what to go for?

any advise would be very much appreciated xxx

Well im a pure Nouvatan freak! i luv it !so do my customers they cant believe how natural and brown it is,never had any complaints been using them for nearly a year,and wouldnt change now i have the best! great customer service and well priced heres a link to their website for you to check out. Spray tan, spray tanning, spray tanning salons, self tanning products, best spray tan, spray tan course, spray tan booth, fake tan, sunless tanning, tanning - Welcome
hope this helps xx

Hiya.

Suntana is cheap and good value for money but Sienna X is amazing! Definitely try it!

x

Hello... I use Fake It Tan. It smells soooo much better than the average tan, it contains witch hazel which is good for the skin and comes in 3 different shades (although i use light/medium). Best thing is its only £34 per litre and is VAT free!!!!!! You'll love it, i swear by it and my clients are always happy!
Theyre offering free postage at the moment aswel.
Good luck!

i wanted to try sienna x and suntana for a change emailed both companies for samples and suntana got back straight away with not a problem will send out asap sienna got back and told me to buy the 250m for 12pound if i wanted to try it? wasnt happy about that x

i wanted to try sienna x and suntana for a change emailed both companies for samples and suntana got back straight away with not a problem will send out asap sienna got back and told me to buy the 250m for 12pound if i wanted to try it? wasnt happy about that x

Hmm thats really odd i first emailed sienna and they gave me 2 bottles of 100ml free, then I emailed them again to try another %. The lady I spoke to was Hannah x x x

When I wanted a new brand I called Sienna X, they offered to send a rep to do a demo tan.They also sent a sample and some retail bits and bobs. She came out, sprayed us,she showed us their way of spraying and I ordered a kit, the rep came back two weeks later and trained us. Great service.

would recommend sienna x, lovely natural looking and unless you use the .5%'s it smells like coconut which i find a bonus. everyones different as we all like different looks! :)

it was someone called hayley that emailed me dont know why i got told to buy that and not just be given a sample like others quite annoyed now im going to email her back and ask why i cant be given a sample xx

They suggested I buy a bottle at excel too but eventually someone else there just agreed to give me some samples as I used to use their solution and think they wanted me to try it again. They used to send samples of moisturiser etc as well, must be cutting back? I could understand it if they asked for payment for a sample as it must cost a lot to keep sending samples out but I think its a bit off to ask you to buy a 250ml bottle! What if you wanted to try a few %?

Posted with my Droid EO Forum App

Latest posts

Back