New trend - duck feet shaped nails

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just saw this and wanted to share.

What are your opinions? Do you like them? Do you do these on your clients?

Duck Feet-Shaped Nails: Would You Wear Them?

Ewwwww... I didn't think this trend would catch on here in the Pacific NW, but my DIL's girlfriend just got them and sounds like she loves them. Paint color is cute, but I just don't like the duck feet or what I use to call a *shovel* shape.

Attachments

• 539972_434560369902664_100000461143769_1440385_35180136_n.jpg
    539972_434560369902664_100000461143769_1440385_35180136_n.jpg
    73.9 KB · Views: 62,045
Urgh i hate the bright pink that is on most of then.. I think it makes the nails look sore lol

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek

Very strange! X

could you imagine me doing my sons nappy with these on?!?! x

Urgh i hate the bright pink that is on most of then.. I think it makes the nails look sore lol

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek

Yeah agree i don't like the pink either or the shape lol think ill stick with natural nails ;)

First of all please note-this is not my work!!!-I wish!
And the most DuckNails I have seen are really not my cup of tea. But there are also other ones...e.g.to the following set I must say: chapeau!
They are very difficult to make to look like this set, and if it suits the lady´s style, personality and for special occasions....I absolutely love them. :Love:

...please dont kill me :Scared:

Attachments

• IMGP6201f gr.JPG
    IMGP6201f gr.JPG
    67.1 KB · Views: 3,520
Haha!! We won't kill you. Definitely not my thing, but if someone asked for them I'd give them a go...but wouldn't the world be a dull and unchallenging place if everyone wanted the same thing :biggrin: xx

It's not something that i would like! xx

Ive done a set but dont really like them.
Ive never seen them on toes before, thats quite a shocker.
However, people out there must be getting them coz i sell flared tips and theyve been going quite quickly surprisingly.

Eeew! Eeew! Eeew! Now those r nasty, even the toes on which they r on r nasty. Eew!

theyre a trend now again, over 10 years later lol

Latest posts

Back