New trend for 2013 - Oyster nails!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OMG!!!!! In total awe... Mum.... Geeg..... Heather.... Wow!

I've seen these a while back def good if you want to make a statement fab work

Great nails Heather! I think some take this type of nail a bit too seriously :eek: My funny ole nails were on several of this set of album covers but this is the closest I have on my laptop(and I didn't take any pics) You can just see on her thumb

I THOUGHT those were the ones after I saw Gigi's post :)
And YES, nails are taken way too seriously sometimes. It's art ladies, and inspires in a variety of ways :) Marian I have been following your nails for quite some time, and they are ALWAYS fun and out of the box- One of these days I'll make it over to the UK to meet my CND sisters abroad and stalk you at a shoot lol ;)

I did some 3D sushi/sashimi nails for a show last year and read a couple of comments along the lines of "yuck! Who would want to wear FISH on their nails!":smack:

I did some 3D sushi/sashimi nails for a show last year and read a couple of comments along the lines of "yuck! Who would want to wear FISH on their nails!":smack:

Maybe that's what sets you apart for the others Mum.....imagination and vision.:hug:

I SAW those nails, and I LOVED them. It was for Fred Butler? They were genius!

I think they are cool. Everything about catwalk shows is inspiration rather than ready to wear in the street from the clothes to the make-up to the nails. It's about the shapes, the colours and the materials rather than the actual finished look.

Artistic absolutely, but really not pretty at all.

Not to keen on these, U will just keep getting them caught!! Not for me!! X x x

Not to keen on these, U will just keep getting them caught!! Not for me!! X x x

I don't know why this particular design is even being discussed as a practical option for a salon nail!! :smack:

These nails are purely catwalk or photographic ... To discuss them or even consider them as far as bring practical, is just plain silly!

I don't know why this particular design is even being discussed as a practical option for a salon nail!! :smack:

These nails are purely catwalk or photographic ... To discuss them or even consider them as far as bring practical, is just plain silly!

Agreed...think people are missing the point slightly haha 😉

;) It's reminding me of that Compare the Market commercial: it's different words with different meanings! :lol:

Yes, point well and truly missed. :grr::grr::grr:

Latest posts

Back