Nfu-Oh Bling Bling

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Karenlaw

Reaction score
Hi,

I got an email saying that Nfu-oh are offering free postage for 7 days! :D

I've been wanting to try their bling bling kits since they arrived. They now have the individual pots for sale. I can't afford the whole kits but would love to try one pot of one of the bling pinks. I was wondering what your favourite bling bling colour is? There's soo many to choose from.

Does anyone have any pics of bling nails in 'real life' lol

Thanks!

Karen

I have a photo in my album if you want to have a look. Really any of the colours that are available in the individuals are fab. I have 3 of the collections and am about to order the other. Lots of my clients have them on and every new colour amazes us. I even have two ladies in their 60s wearing bling and they love it! One has gone to a wedding today, brought her outfit yesterday and we were able to match it to some Bling!! You can really order with confidence as there are so many colours within the main colour that each one goes with lots of things. :D

Hi,

I got an email saying that Nfu-oh are offering free postage for 7 days! :D

Hi.
I haven't used Nfu-oh before so just wondered if the Bling Bling are gels or varnishes?

Where does it tell you about FREE postage for 7 days? I have looked on their website and the new bling bling (looks fab) but went I went to shopping basket basket it had postage added?.....Hellllppppp :D

If you use the code FREEUK in the coupon box on the checkout then you will receive your postage and packing free for the next 6 days now! A great time to try out or stock up on some bling!!:D:D:D

P.S. If you sign up for the newsletter on the Affiniti site then you won't miss any offers in future! x

If you use the code FREEUK in the coupon box on the checkout then you will receive your postage and packing free for the next 6 days now! A great time to try out or stock up on some bling!!:D:D:D

P.S. If you sign up for the newsletter on the Affiniti site then you won't miss any offers in future! x

Ohhh thanks for that doll, I will look again :D x

Ah
many thanks

Latest posts

Back