No confidence with spray tanning

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I turn my gun to a small spray. Lightest amount of tan will do the job. I used to go over the client 4 and 5 times using 80 mils of tan thinkin if ive missed anywhere ive defo got it now lol and it wud take them 10 mins to get dry and they wud feel sticky. Now i use around 40 mils, light mist of a spray and they are dry virtually immediatly. Its so hard because once its taken its taken!
I use plenty of barrier crean around hand eblows and heels of feet and keep my gun spotless! I used to be terrifyed my hand wud b shakin with the gun now and now after 4 years i feel confident and can get a tan and drying time done in just under 10 mins!
It literally is just experience and growing confidence!
Well done and good luck xx

Sent from my GT-N7000 using SalonGeek mobile app

Another great tip is, smother the knuckles and palms with the barrier cream, I use aqueous it's great, after the tan use baby wipes to clean the hands and feet focusing on the areas it absorbs in to the most.
I always advise clients not to keep touching their skin after, if they do they need to wash their hands.

Latest posts

Back