No party is complete until.....

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bootylicious!

And anything Beyonce! Xx

kings of leon, sex on fire
rudimental feel the love
olly murs trouble maker
connor maynard girls

they are all pretty new songs but i love them!!

Leanne
X

I'm a garage girl so 21 seconds, & flowers. I could go on (jaheim, lonyo, misteeq) x

It does depend on your audience if I had to listen to the stuff my daughter likes .. Heavy Garage I'd leave if I had to listen to my sons music ..death metal I'd want to hang myself.

I'm more kasabian and foo fighters but my toe does tap to moves like jagger maroon 5

just for cheese factor, a bit of s club 7 hehe. s club party yay!

You can never go wrong with dont cha pussycat dolls, so all the woman be singing to their mans! or if you dont have a man, single ladies beyonce is always a winner. Fatman scoop always gets people putting thier hands up in the air and mumford and sons will keep you mellowed out. The belieber fever is good for the little one and hell il go there a bit of one direction....yep! faithless is for the midway, when everyone is in their zone, and swedish house mafia/david guetta/calvin harris, is whats more current. if they like rnb well, there is way too much choice but everyone gotta be shakin their ass. it has to be done!
I would seriously rock out to fall out boy, i dont care, just to act it out with my air guitar! xoxo

just for cheese factor, a bit of s club 7 hehe. s club party yay!

You can never go wrong with dont cha pussycat dolls, so all the woman be singing to their mans! or if you dont have a man, single ladies beyonce is always a winner. Fatman scoop always gets people putting thier hands up in the air and mumford and sons will keep you mellowed out. The belieber fever is good for the little one and hell il go there a bit of one direction....yep! faithless is for the midway, when everyone is in their zone, and swedish house mafia/david guetta/calvin harris, is whats more current. if they like rnb well, there is way too much choice but everyone gotta be shakin their ass. it has to be done!
I would seriously rock out to fall out boy, i dont care, just to act it out with my air guitar! xoxo

Wow are you a dj on the side ?! You can do my parties :)

I have to champion billie jean by Michael Jackson as a floor filler for both old and young (plus its hilarious seeing all the p**sed farts trying to moonwalk haha) xx

Latest posts

Back