Non strip wax?? what do you mean?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nicky n

Reaction score
Hey!

Ive got a question for you all which may sound really stupid that im unsure of what you are talking about but hey! lol!

What do u all mean when you say you use a non strip wax? Euroblonde??xx

none strip wax is also none as Hot wax.
this type of wax is great for binkini, under arms and facial waxing.
it is worked at the temp of 50 to 55 degrees.
it is sensitive to the skin and removes short course hair.
just apply the wax, let it set, flip the lip and pull.
no strips needed.
good luck hope this makes sense :)

hey i was wondering if it was hot wax!!! just wasnt sure lol!! thankyou! x

hey i was wondering if it was hot wax!!! just wasnt sure lol!! thankyou! x

The none strip wax I use is not hot wax as we were taught at college.. it is a peelable wax that is very flexible.. applied very thinly similar to warm wax (strip wax) and is a lot cooler than traditionally known hot waxes. It is extremely good for facial, underarm and intimate waxing.. as it grabs the fine and shorter coarser hairs. I apply my wax with a tiny amount of jasmine oil under before applying the oil... which puts a lipid barier between the skin and wax... the wax shrink wraps around the hair and is less 'agressive' the skin and leaves almost no eryhema at all. It is definealty the way to go with waxing, having the strip wax for larger body parts.. such as legs.. backs.. chests etc.

Perron Regot's Euroblond is a well known brand that geeks use on here .. and Hive also do a similar film wax. Berins is the new one on the market just being lauched this month which has a super range of waxes, all top of the game. I am sure there are plenty of others but these are the ones that spring to mind :)

HTH

just apply the wax, let it set, flip the lip and pull.

I love that.....you should copyright it. xxx

Sorry, back to the thread. In simple, non strip wax is the one that you remove with your hands and not a strip. xxx

The none strip wax I use is not hot wax as we were taught at college.. it is a peelable wax that is very flexible.. applied very thinly similar to warm wax (strip wax) and is a lot cooler than traditionally known hot waxes. It is extremely good for facial, underarm and intimate waxing.. as it grabs the fine and shorter coarser hairs. I apply my wax with a tiny amount of jasmine oil under before applying the oil... which puts a lipid barier between the skin and wax... the wax shrink wraps around the hair and is less 'agressive' the skin and leaves almost no eryhema at all. It is definealty the way to go with waxing, having the strip wax for larger body parts.. such as legs.. backs.. chests etc.

Totally agree with the above and couldn't have said it better myself lol:lol:
Hot wax is great and i would not be with out mine, especially for the intamate and sensitive areas. No strips are required, u heat it up,Use a little bit of oil, using your spatula apply to the area for hair removale in a thin strip, apply pressure and then remove. The technique for removale is different to strip wax and hence is a less painfull technique for your ladies or gentlemenxxxx

guys don't go pulling it off like u would with your wax strips cos your lady will come through the roof

guys don't go pulling it off like u would with your wax strips cos your lady will come through the roof

what do u mean chick?

Strip wax is removed differntly to hot wax chic and is a slightly different technique. I mentioned it for those that might try and use it and think it was removed the samexxx

Strip wax is removed differntly to hot wax chic and is a slightly different technique. I mentioned it for those that might try and use it and think it was removed the samexxx

how do you remove the hot wax then? im confused.

It is very difficult to put it into words hun, but i am sure one of the trainers will be able to do soxxx

Kate i think what Jenny is trying to say is: Remove the hard wax in stages like you've been taught rather than hoick it off really fast like you would do a strip.

Jenny correct me if this isn't what you meant x

going back to college days, we were taught to pull it off in one!? but just not apply as much as when using strip wax. I dont use it anyway, only on myself, when i do my foerarms i apply a strip about 6 inches long and whip it off lol. works fine!! :D

Last edited:
Kate i think what Jenny is trying to say is: Remove the hard wax in stages like you've been taught rather than hoick it off really fast like you would do a strip.

Jenny correct me if this isn't what you meant x

No chic u have worded it just fine :hug:x

But for those who have not been tought the technique , please get training first other wise your ladies may look like lobsters by the time they leave lol

Last edited:
what do u mean chick?
I was thinking this as well Kate. We were taught to apply hot wax in short strips and then removing in one swift go.

I guess it depends on what or how one has been taught. Personally I don't think I would feel confident removing a long strip of hot wax or having it done on my sensitive areas :eek:. Brings tears to my eyes just thinking about it :lol:.

NO NO NO! Apply non strip in one long thin strip, but remove in short bursts.

we would do this method when using the older hot wax because otherwise when using it to do a full leg it would take ages.You pull in short sharp pulls, and as you go keep moving hand up to stretch the skin.I presume this is also what you can do on intimate ares with the film wax.

Latest posts

Back