non surgery facelift advice x

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

spoilt

Reaction score
hiya, i went to the NEC this year and found advice on a machine like casi thet came and did demo and a free trial n training b4 u buy,, does s anyone have any advice as i lost the details :cry: thank you all elisa

Last edited:
ha! ha!
still dying to know what you were trying to say!

ile explain when i see you remind me lol x

I received training and 2 demos before I purchased the Arasys Perfector machine. Very good machine which clients love. Much cheaper than Caci but has the technology credentials.:)

I received training and 2 demos before I purchased the Arasys Perfector machine. Very good machine which clients love. Much cheaper than Caci but has the technology credentials.:)

Oh thanx . how do i get hold of them x

Call them on 01202 299228.:hug:

Are you getting good results with the Arasys machine?

Thanks

PQ

Yes - clients love it and I do not find it a chore to use (I never used to like doing microcurrent!). I did not want to pay Caci prices. They will supply you with all the science and research if you ask them. The company have been going for years - this treatment brand is especially popular in the USA. I have a slightly different version than featured on the American YouTube but principle is the same if you care to seek it out. :)

Last edited:
Thanks for the help, much appreciated.
PQ

Latest posts

Back