Not having a very good time at the minute

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
When I lost my dad in 1990 I was devistated, I still think of him every day and Christmas time when we were always together I still have a sad time. I quiet often talk to him and I just know that he hears me, sometimes I even smell his aftershave. It is hard to loose anyone you are close to. Just don't make any hasty desisions. Because when the first shock is over you don't want to be adding guilt and regret to the mix.
It took me 3 years to be able to look at a photo of dad and when my lost uncle found me and turned out to be my dads double it all came crashing back, but now I can look back on all our special moments that belonged to no one else but us and mostly smile, but yes when things are rough I still want my dad. Thank god for my children, because he's in them, my youngest son has his birthmark and his smile, Kayleigh raises her eye brow in exactly the same way my brother has his walk, you watch your baby, when she /he arrives and I garanttee you'll see your auntie, same for you marie, you look at your family and you'll find your dad. Pagans belive they haven't left us just that they are out of sight. Don't be afraid to cry hun, its natures way of letting it all out.

I haven't been on for a couple of days and I would like to thank you all for your really kind words and thoughts. They are all appreciated and comforting. x

I'm so sorry to hear about your Auntie, it's plain to see that you were close to her. I think it's a difficult time when your pregnant especially in the last few weeks or so when all your emotions a mixed up anyways nevermind when you are grieving also.

Are you close to your cousins? maybe yu coud ahve a chat to them as they will be going through it too. I would take this time to refelct on the relationship you had with your auntie and the times you both shared and the conversations you had together. She was obviously over the moon at hte thought of the birth of yur first child, buying your crib and knitting for you. and from what i have read she would want only the best for both of you and would hate to see that she is making you sad.

Try thinking of her in a positive mood, knowing that she has brought happiness to you and will continure to do so everytime you think of her. Be proud of knwing her and everything that she has given you. I'm not religious at all but think that people who have touched us continue to touch us and live in our hearts every time we think of them.

I hope you have found a little solice in the replies youv'e received,x

Latest posts

Back