Nouveau Lashes - £120 a year??

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
OK I've heard enough of this. It's my turn now. Amy. You're being unfair.

What you haven't explained is that the scheme we are running is IN ADDITION to our existing referral scheme which is telephone and email based. This cuts out the need for your potential clients to contact us to be referred to you. It works on Saturdays and Sundays and is a 24 hour a day thing. I have taken your comments on board about clients thinking that the direct referral is going to be the only scheme, superseding the original ones and will add a comment explaining this when we go live with it. Nouveau lashes have personally reccommended over 30 clients to you by email alone. We do not keep records of our telephone referrals, I am aware of quite a few.

You have also not explained that we have promised not to make any money out of the scheme but to spend any profit on internet marketing. We have already invested quite a bit in schemes such as Google ad-words. You may note that we have a sponsored link on this and I can confirm that it is not cheap.

I also explained to you that as an average treatment costs you, the technician marginally over £1.00 to do, the profit per treatment to us is very very low hence the need to fund this scheme in another way.

As you have only ever placed one order with Nouveau Lashes which arrived at 10:00am the following day as promised, I cannot understand your negativity towards our company and to state that you dislike the trainers and make personal attacks on here about her is out of order.

For the record, Victoria Beckham does have Nouveau Lashes and her personal therapist at Strip will confirm this. She has endorsed the products and allowed us to use her name in our advertising. If she hadn't we would have been sued by now! We also have a host of other celebrity clients who are 100% happy with nouveau lashes. Our confidentiality contracts with these prevents publicity over the internet so I won't name them here.

I accept that you (Amy) are looking elsewhere for your products and must point out that I did everything I could to explain our situation to you and to keep you as a customer. Watching this thread and your personal hate campaign towards us did confirm that I was wasting my time but I would appreciate it if you would let everyone else make their own minds up about our company, our products and our customer service which we strive to maintain at the highest level possible and hopefully we are succeeding to do.

For those who are reading this who understand the costs involved in marketing and advertising, I'm sure you could explain to Amy and the rest of the people on this forum that £10 per month is a very small amount to pay for inclusion on a website that reaches number 1 on Google searches, is endorsed by a number of A list celebs (I think their A list, I'm not sure where the list is) and with a product which has been in most national newspapers, tabloids and consumer magazines and is scheduled to be on 10 Years Younger on 10 or 17 May. We cannot hide this cost in our products like other companies do.

I will watch this thread and will be willing to answer any questions anyone may have.

Dave Hemingway
Nouveau Lashes

Good for you for posting this clarification - it is always best to get both sides - I apologise for jumping in without hearing all of the facts.

Thanks to the posters on here who have been defending Nouveau Lashes and to those who have remained impartial whilst not in posession of all the facts.

Thanks also to the many people who have PM'd me in the last few minutes. I'll try to answer you all personally as soon as I can and will sumarise my answers to you in a post on this forum in the very near future.

Hi Nouveau Lashes. Thank you for your explanation. You points have been noted, however, we all have the freedom to express how we feel about this charge. Also, why do other large sucessful companies like Lavish lashes and Xtreme lashes in the US, who also have huge celebrity clients offer the salon listings on their website for free? I am sure that, they too, spend lots of money on google adwords and other search engines. Just a point to ponder........

Dave,

I am so glad that you as a representative of the company has made it crystal clear about the situation.

As a Nouveau Tech, my reputation and the Company that I am affiliated with are seen in the correct light. Word of mouth is an extremely powerful tool, and i beleive now that the forum is in receipt of the full facts confirmed by both you and myself.

As I have always stated on these threads concerning lashes before I trained with you guys as well as after, I have been 100% pleased with the customer service, the products and the training received, but just as important the post training support that i continue to receive.

Thank you for taking the time on your weekend to set the record straight! :green:

Sassy Hassy said:
I think it's a cheek, £120 for what? They're just being greedy,certainly won't cost them that to set it up.
I agree with sassy , dont think it will cost them that much x

Hello everyone,

Thanks for all your PMs

Here's a few answers to be going on with.

1. Why don't we offer free listings?

A. To simply list everyone on the site would be impractical. We have almost 500 trained technicians in the UK, many working from a number of locations. The list would cover many pages and would be impossible for the customer wanting a treatment to use. Additionally, there are worms which search the internet looking for lists of names and addresses, email addresses etc which would pick up this information and turn it in to a database for junk mailing and spamming or even virus transmission and if the source could be traced to our site, we could be in for massive claims if anyone were to suffer loss or inconvenience as a result. We won't take that risk.

2, Why is there a charge for the listing.

A. Because it's expensive to us. Our company makes a minute amount of money every time a technician does a treatment. I'm not going in to figures but believe me it's small. We have overheads, staff costs etc to pay out of it and quite frankly, there is insufficient left to provide the service we're offering. This is the only solution we could come up with and we thought it was good. To offer to plough the profits back in to re-advertising should have highlighted that we're nos simply doing it to make more money. That will hopefully come when every Nouveau Lashes technician in the country have full diaries as a result of the publicity we are providing.

3, What happens to the free referal scheme?

A. Nothing. It will continue to run as it always has but we hope that clients will be able to get more information on pricings in their area etc by visiting technicians web sites or pages on our site directly.

4, What is the media disk. What is it worth

A. We supply a disk with images and adverts on it for trained technicians to use. It saves them the cost of graphic designers and professional photoshoots. With reference to costs, a professional photoshoot can cost anything from £500 upwards and will take a full day or to purchase royalty free images from a company such as Getty will cost you £250 upwards per image. We supply all this for free on the disk. The costs have already been incurred so apart from the time to copy it and provide a disk, there is very little on-going cost to us but if the technician chooses to use it, the disc can save them thousands.

5, Our kit price is £298 plus VAT. The contents are worth in excess of £350 if purchased individually. The cost of putting the media CD in the kit is Zero, that means we don't account a cost to it. We only supply the media CD in the kit if the technician attends our training course.

Thanks for all your questions.

Dave Hemingway

Nouveau Lashes said:

As you have only ever placed one order with Nouveau Lashes which arrived at 10:00am the following day as promised, I cannot understand your negativity towards our company and to state that you dislike the trainers and make personal attacks on here about her is out of order.

I accept that you (Amy) are looking elsewhere for your products and must point out that I did everything I could to explain our situation to you and to keep you as a customer. Watching this thread and your personal hate campaign towards us did confirm that I was wasting my time but I would appreciate it if you would let everyone else make their own minds up about our company, our products and our customer service which we strive to maintain at the highest level possible and hopefully we are succeeding to do.

Nouveau Lashes

I must come to Amy's defence here. I feel that she she has a right to share her feelings on here. She is entitled to her opinion. She is not happy to have to pay to be listed and this is her personal opinion and she has every right to say so. The fact that many people on this forum agree with her does not make this a "hate campaign". The "free" referal scheme seems redundent to me as most people would rather see the listings on the website rather than to take to time to call you or to email you for a listing. Amy has not told people NOT TO purchase from Nouveau, she is simply expressing her feelings on the matter. Dave, you say that you would "appreciate it if you would let everyone else make their own minds up about our company, our products, and our customer service". She has not said anything negative about the products. It is her experience that has led her to share her opinions about the company and the customer service". She obviously believed in your company since she paid money to participate in your training and to purchase the kit. Obviously something along the way caused her to change her mind on the Nouveau lashes. I do not think she intentionally wanted this negative outcome. For the same reason that you have joined to express your point of view, Amy is also entitled to share her experience as well. We simply have to repect what each member has to say. As long as it is true and not fabricated, then we must allow it to be said.

Your answer to why you do not list free salon listings and the chance of spam is very well thought out, but I just don't buy it. You did not answer my question about why other large successful companies like Lavish Lashes and Xtreme Lashes in the US provide the salon listings for free. They, too, have lots of members, and spend lots on money on google ads and advertising, but, they do not charge their members. They provide the service to their customers as a free service. I understand that you say that if people email you or call you, that you will provide a free referal service, but most people will choose someone they see listed online. Most people do not take the time to call to find a service provider. If they do not see a technician in their area, they will often assume that there isn't one and will look elsewhere.

I also find it unbelievable that you make "minute" profit off the products. If the profits are so low then why get into the business. Let's face it, we all start a business to make money. We are not in it for charity. I am sure that you make a decent, if not, great profit from the products and kits, even after factoring wages and other overhead expenses. I doubt that you would have gone into this business if the profit from the products were going to be minimal. So please do not belittle us by saying that you do not make much money from selling the kits.

Dave this is not a personal attack on you or your company. It is just my feelings about the situation. I am sure you have many happy customers who do not mind paying for the service and I wish you continued success.

I suppose as a potential customer for lash extensions I have to say I would defnitely go with a company who trained me well, provided a good service and above all included me on a web referral system that didnt involve more cost to me...afterall, the more clients we do - the more products we will purchase...is that not how it works?

pazzy said:
I suppose as a potential customer for lash extensions I have to say I would defnitely go with a company who trained me well, provided a good service and above all included me on a web referral system that didnt involve more cost to me...afterall, the more clients we do - the more products we will purchase...is that not how it works?

Pazzy you are absolutely right!

For cliens that purchase by association, and what i mean by that is that they read in a magazine etc about a product that is recommeneded by either a celebrity or a beauty editor, and they want to be known as wearing that BRAND, they try and source it asap........nowadays with most of us having access to the internet it will be by doing a search. Therefore if i pay my £120 i will capture those clients within my area, but also double my web presence, as i will be on the companies site as well as my own.

If you look at a lot of the posts on this site we all ask each other what products, brands we use, and if it is something that we don't normaly use, we ask the question, why are you using it, what does the product do for you?

Exmple...........look how we all went mad over AKZENTS colour gels.we either got our partners to buy them for an xmas pressie or put it in our santa stocking etc etc................but why did we all go out and do that? Because we didn't want to miss out on what was in and generating interest at that time.............i.e we wanted BRAND association.

So we all shop in that way at some point in time...................and as Dave has stated, there is a free referal service that will run in conjunction as well as this web referal service. So it really is your choice as to which referal service you want to choose or do both.

Please don;t get me wrong, we are all good techs etc on here, but we cant afford to be just that....................you need to understand what makes your client buy with you and not somone else. What makes her/him purchase. Do my clients buy with impulse or something else.

We are many things combned into one person......................we that are premium geeks as Samuel has said, keeps the service going for the rest that don't choose to purchase that status at that time.

Does this mean as a premium geek myself, allows me to think that i should have more say than those who are not of this status as i amongst others are paying for this service that you also use to convey your opinions?................answer is NO.................just that my motivation is different from someone elses.

To be frank the £30 that i pay for this service, i would have spent thousands times over in terms of the knowledge i have gained and continue to gain. To be frank I think samuel is not charging enough. If I had to pay a subscription fee of £100 i would still do it.

Yes it does come down to budgets, and everyones is different, but we all have our different priorities and reasons as to why and how we spend our turnover.

To be referred 70 clients I think Dave mentioned, Amy stood to make at least £7000 out of those as an initial cost, not including the maintenence. How would those clients known about her if she had not been on the referal scheme? If she wanted to continue to be on the free one, then she could, she didn't have to use the web referal if she didnt want to, all though she could possibly double her referal rate if she did.

If i did what my friend does, has loads of clinics in different salons all over the south east, then i would need a page effectively for each salon.............where as this way clients in my area can be directed to me when the office is out of hours.

Plus i do not have to be bothered with the upkeep of the site.

I think that i have a great deal from Nouveau personaly...........and i am looking forward to continuing to reap the rewards.

dreamgurl said:
I also find it unbelievable that you make "minute" profit off the products. If the profits are so low then why get into the business. Let's face it, we all start a business to make money. We are not in it for charity. I am sure that you make a decent, if not, great profit from the products and kits, even after factoring wages and other overhead expenses. I doubt that you would have gone into this business if the profit from the products were going to be minimal. So please do not belittle us by saying that you do not make much money from selling the kits.

Please note that this statement is incorrect. Dave said that we make a minute amount of money every time a technician does a treatment. The cost to the technician is £1.30 per treatment, £2.30 if they use gel pads. If we got the products for nothing, this would still be a "minute" amount of money compared to the other treatments which are being compared to lashes. You are correct that we would be stupid to be in business if we didn't make a profit. Sorry if he didn't make this clear.

We are disappointed that Amy has decided not to take advantage of our web referral system and I'm sure that she will be successful however she wishes to promote her business. We respect her choice to do whatever she feels right. We have always put 100% of our advertising budget into end user awareness such as newspaper and magazine articles, our celebrity endorsements and our forthcoming appearance on 10 years younger on 10 May and we hope that every lash technician enjoys the success they deserve.

Karen Betts
Nouveau Lashes

Nouveau Lashes said:

What you haven't explained is that the scheme we are running is IN ADDITION to our existing referral scheme which is telephone and email based. This cuts out the need for your potential clients to contact us to be referred to you. It works on Saturdays and Sundays and is a 24 hour a day thing. I have taken your comments on board about clients thinking that the direct referral is going to be the only scheme, superseding the original ones and will add a comment explaining this when we go live with it. Nouveau lashes have personally reccommended over 30 clients to you by email alone. We do not keep records of our telephone referrals, I am aware of quite a few.

You have also not explained that we have promised not to make any money out of the scheme but to spend any profit on internet marketing. We have already invested quite a bit in schemes such as Google ad-words. You may note that we have a sponsored link on this and I can confirm that it is not cheap.

I also explained to you that as an average treatment costs you, the technician marginally over £1.00 to do, the profit per treatment to us is very very low hence the need to fund this scheme in another way.

For the record, Victoria Beckham does have Nouveau Lashes and her personal therapist at Strip will confirm this. She has endorsed the products and allowed us to use her name in our advertising. If she hadn't we would have been sued by now! We also have a host of other celebrity clients who are 100% happy with nouveau lashes. Our confidentiality contracts with these prevents publicity over the internet so I won't name them here.

For those who are reading this who understand the costs involved in marketing and advertising, I'm sure you could explain to Amy and the rest of the people on this forum that £10 per month is a very small amount to pay for inclusion on a website that reaches number 1 on Google searches, is endorsed by a number of A list celebs (I think their A list, I'm not sure where the list is) and with a product which has been in most national newspapers, tabloids and consumer magazines and is scheduled to be on 10 Years Younger on 10 or 17 May. We cannot hide this cost in our products like other companies do.

I will watch this thread and will be willing to answer any questions anyone may have.

Dave Hemingway
Nouveau Lashes

Ooh goodness, I was about to go to bed, but what the hey! What better have I got to do at nearly midnight on a Sunday?

*following response is colour coded (to match above post from Dave Hemingway) with quotes in pink

Right Dave....

Ahem, actually I did mention the email and telephone referral scheme on the first page of this thread, in my first and second posts. I don't mind someone picking me up on not supplying all the facts, if I am actually guilty of such! Follwing are two quotes made by me from the first page of this thread (first post) "First of all I was quite pleased thinking they'd finally got round to setting up the salon listing on their website, rather than just having the phone and email referrals" and (my second post) "I mentioned that the email referral system would be redundant."

I have actually only ever received three clients as a result of Nouveau referral, I have paid for advertising myself in local papers....this cannot be proven just as Nouveau's telephone referral cannot be proven (don't know about email?). This is why when I read the newsletter I was so pleased to see the web referral scheme finally up and running....until I realised I had to pay for it.

Will you PLEASE read the first page before accusing me of not including all the facts. I expressly said (and I quote) "I also asked them how expensive this scheme really is, and in the first email they told me how they're going to plunge all the money back into marketing and advertising."

Just how can I have made a personal attack on a trainer, when I haven't even mentioned a name? My statement was actually in reply to princessk's (very sorry to drag your name into this princessk) comment about not getting the best impression from a member of Nouveau staff.

You made no such attempt to keep me as a customer. You were very frank, not keen to empathise with me, or see it from a lash technician's point of view. You said "You haven't understood it incorrectly (the web scheme), you're either in it or not and there's a fee involved." and "I apologise if you feel it should be free" Which didn't make me feel valued as a customer, only slightly fobbed off and disregarded.

What personal hate campaign? I have never once mentioned I 'hate' Nouveau Lashes, their products, or training, or anything apart from the way technicians are treated.
As for letting others "make up their minds about your company," do you not understand that "making up your mind" and checking out companies' credentials also involves seeing what other people think of that company? I am simply expressing that I am not impressed with the the way I have been treated, and have given facts on how I have been treated. I have also painted the full picture, contrary to what you would have others believe, as has been pointed out above.

*colour coding ended*

As stated above, you have accused me of not supplying all the facts, which is untrue as I have pointed out. naturalnails, who i was having a lovely chat with via PM only a day ago, now believes you! No-one's going to go back and check all the facts to see if you are lying about me or not, that's why I have quoted myself. Perhaps you should think about editing your post

I see Karen's input and totally agree with her, we're all entitled to our own say and should be respected for such.

dreamgurl, thankyou for standing up on my behalf whilst I wasn't here to defend myself. You didn't have to do it, but I appreciate it a lot

nailcouture said:
So we all shop in that way at some point in time...................and as Dave has stated, there is a free referal service that will run in conjunction as well as this web referal service. So it really is your choice as to which referal service you want to choose or do both.

Please don;t get me wrong, we are all good techs etc on here, but we cant afford to be just that....................you need to understand what makes your client buy with you and not somone else. What makes her/him purchase. Do my clients buy with impulse or something else.

We are many things combned into one person......................we that are premium geeks as Samuel has said, keeps the service going for the rest that don't choose to purchase that status at that time.

Does this mean as a premium geek myself, allows me to think that i should have more say than those who are not of this status as i amongst others are paying for this service that you also use to convey your opinions?................answer is NO.................just that my motivation is different from someone elses.

To be frank the £30 that i pay for this service, i would have spent thousands times over in terms of the knowledge i have gained and continue to gain. To be frank I think samuel is not charging enough. If I had to pay a subscription fee of £100 i would still do it.

Yes it does come down to budgets, and everyones is different, but we all have our different priorities and reasons as to why and how we spend our turnover.

To be referred 70 clients I think Dave mentioned, Amy stood to make at least £7000 out of those as an initial cost, not including the maintenence. How would those clients known about her if she had not been on the referal scheme? If she wanted to continue to be on the free one, then she could, she didn't have to use the web referal if she didnt want to, all though she could possibly double her referal rate if she did.

Clients know about me because I have to do my own advertising.

I have not received more than three referrals from Nouveau that have actually come into the salon and had the lashes done. Hence the reason I was waiting on the web referral scheme to kick in.

Clients come to me from adverts in local newpapers, magazines, or if they come into the salon for a different treatment and notice we do lash extensions.

I can't believe that as a business woman, Philippa, you can't work out how else my clients would know about me if I didn't have the Nouveau referrals. Local advertising is one of the most effective forms of advertising around! Do you not make full use of your local radio/newspaper/magazines?

Amy,

If you really read and understood exactly what I said about impulse clients that are reading the advertising in a magazine, being able to find you, had nothing to do with your advertising and everything to do with the referal scheme.

Yes as a business woman i make use of varying marketing strategies, but I also make it my business to understand the science of shopping.

Please can I make it clear to you that I am not personally attacking you, i am just trying to put an overall perspective on things!

The coment that you had stuck in your previous post was not directed at you in fact it was in response to the one before me.......but anyhow.....................you have your reasons why you feel that you are not happy with Nouveau, the same that I have as to why I am happy with them.:green:

I was actually just responding to the part of your post that named me. My local advertising ‘strategies’ are just as valid when talking about impulse buying….a consumer sees Nouveau Lashes advertised in a national glossy, they act on impulse and call Nouveau directly; a consumer sees Nouveau Lashes by Amy advertised in my local newspaper/lifestyle magazine, they act on impulse and call the salon directly.

Although I appreciate the clients I have received through Nouveau’s referral scheme, I see the referral scheme as ‘normal procedure’ for a company to offer the technicians that have paid to train with them. Not a super-special, ‘aren’t I lucky’ wonder-service. The Wirral area has quite a few lash technicians now, so that when a consumer gets a referral from Nouveau they have a number of salons to choose from , when a consumer sees my advert, they contact me.

I have never accused you of personally attacking me, Philippa.

As I said when you first posted on this thread, I am pleased you have had a good experience with Nouveau Lashes and hope you continue to do so.

natural nails has very much offered me the hand of friendship (and some excellent tips on boosting my website’s effectiveness!) and the comment I made in reply to Dave Hemingway’s post was in no way meant to be disparaging to her. I used natural nails as an example (sorry for ‘using’ you darling) to demonstrate how some might believe Mr Hemingway would not post such allegations without examining the whole thread thoroughly first, and subsequently believe what he has posted without checking for themselves (I certainly wouldn’t - this thread is four pages long!).

*edited because my font was huge. I couldn't get it less huge, sorry!*

Nouveau Lashes,

I have asked the following question twice within the forum and you have never addressed it:

Why do other large sucessful companies like Lavish lashes and Xtreme lashes in the US, who also have huge celebrity clients offer the salon listings on their website for free? I am sure that, they too, spend lots of money on google adwords and other search engines, yet they list certified technician for free. Lavish Lashes is usually the first ad to come up on google in the United States, so I am sure that they pay a premium for the advertising. But they obviously consider listing salons an expense that they absorb, they do not forward this expense onto the salons to pay.

You have clarified that you do make a decent profit on the products, so why do you insist that your trainers pay to be properly listed? Obviously, by providing the service for free would cut into your profits, but I am sure you make enough to cover this advertising expense.

I also find it contradicting that you say that you will re-invest all the money from the scheme back into marketing. If the money you charge is just "to COVER" the cost to maintaining the scheme, then why would there be EXTRA money to be RE-INVESTED? Maybe you can clarify this.

Also, if you are afraid that listing salons and their emails and other contact information will result in spam, then how does charging salons to list on the site prevent spamming? You are still listing their contact information for all to view.

I would appreciate it if you can address these questions so that all the forum members can be informed of your explanantion. Once again, this is not an attack on your company. These are questions that came to mind when reading your detailed explanations when justifying the need to charge the 120 pounds. Thank you for your time.

dreamgurl said:
Nouveau Lashes,

I have asked the following question twice within the forum and you have never addressed it:

Why do other large sucessful companies like Lavish lashes and Xtreme lashes in the US, who also have huge celebrity clients offer the salon listings on their website for free? I am sure that, they too, spend lots of money on google adwords and other search engines, yet they list certified technician for free. Lavish Lashes is usually the first ad to come up on google in the United States, so I am sure that they pay a premium for the advertising. But they obviously consider listing salons an expense that they absorb, they do not forward this expense onto the salons to pay.

You have clarified that you do make a decent profit on the products, so why do you insist that your trainers pay to be properly listed? Obviously, by providing the service for free would cut into your profits, but I am sure you make enough to cover this advertising expense.

I also find it contradicting that you say that you will re-invest all the money from the scheme back into marketing. If the money you charge is just "to COVER" the cost to maintaining the scheme, then why would there be EXTRA money to be RE-INVESTED? Maybe you can clarify this.

Also, if you are afraid that listing salons and their emails and other contact information will result in spam, then how does charging salons to list on the site prevent spamming? You are still listing their contact information for all to view.

I would appreciate it if you can address these questions so that all the forum members can be informed of your explanantion. Once again, this is not an attack on your company. These are questions that came to mind when reading your detailed explanations when justifying the need to charge the 120 pounds. Thank you for your time.

I would also be very interested in the replies to these questions. I think charging £120 for a few referrals is OTT. Many sites offer to put you in a FREE salon listing on their sites... The Beauty Guild.. Purex.. to name but a few

And as for Google costing extensively - that is NOT true!!! I don't pay Google and my listing comes up in the top spots with them and this was all done by a web designer.

Who cares who has lash extensions done? Victoria Beckham may like the lashes, good for her, many celebrities are also end users of a million products us average people use too.... DOES this mean that because you have A List Celebs as end users, that Nouvea lashes are too high and mighty to have the decency to be courteous to the unimportant beauticians that trained with you?

I think Amy was right to list her concerns, just as the other girl (phillippa) is right to say how she had a good experience with your company.

We are all entitled to an opinion - it is more petty of YOU to come on and make snipy remarks at Amy.

I agree with cadencealex. The snipy remarks made towards Amy were uncalled for and makes Nouveau lashes appear petty. Dave accused Amy of not providing all the facts of the newsletter. This was not true as her first posting in this thread provided quotes from the newsletter she received. If anything, I think that Nouveau lashes has cast themselves in a bad light. I am sure that they will still have their loyal following of lash technicians, but I also feel that the way they have dealt with this issue will also cost them many new trainers. I am sure that Amy would have preferred to continue being affiliated with Nouveau lashes if the situation was handled properly. Afterall, she had invested money to train with the company and if she was made to feel like a valued customer, it would be easier to remain with the company. As a result of this thread and as a result of the impression left my Nouveau Lashes, it is highly unlikely I will ever refer people to Nouveau Lashes for training. For those of you who are loyal customers and who will continue to support Nouveau, I wish you all the best. As stated many times before, this is a forum to individuals to share the experiences and expressions and these are my personal opinoins. Nouveau Lashes should remember that for every bad referall, you will need 10 good ones to make up for it. Afterall a bad reference travels much quicker than a good one.

PS I would still like the questions to be answered by Nouveau lashes.

It has been 3 days and Nouveau Lashes has still not responded to my questions. I would like to give them the nenefit of the doubt and that they have been too busy to respond. However, Dave was quite quick to respond last week to try to defend their marketing scheme. But now that it is obvious that their reasons for the 120 pound charge is not holding up, they are not coming back to defend it. Again, this reflects very poorly on Nouveau lashes as they refuse to address the issues. Not very professional at all. They seem to be avoiding the questions. Perhaps it is because they don't have any answers for the questions and they realize that the people on this forum are clever and see though the scheme? After saying that, I hope I am wrong and that Nouveau lashes will answer the questions. I am not the only one waiting to see what Nouveau as to say in their defence. There are quite a few people on here waiting as well. I guess we will all have to continue waiting...........

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back