NSI Express Tips ?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

user 17597

Reaction score
Hi geeks,

NSI have brought out a new tip, called the 'express tip'. It is well-less and has a fairly deep smile line, it also says it has deep c-curve. they are extraordinarily thin (sorry, im copying from nsi ad), in irredescent pearl and eliminates blend time.

My question is, Has anyone used these yet and what do you think of them.

thanks for any info in advance, xx

Hi geeks,

NSI have brought out a new tip, called the 'express tip'. It is well-less and has a fairly deep smile line, it also says it has deep c-curve. they are extraordinarily thin (sorry, im copying from nsi ad), in irredescent pearl and eliminates blend time.

My question is, Has anyone used these yet and what do you think of them.

thanks for any info in advance, xx

No need for me. CND Perormance tips are perfect.

I don't get this pearl effect or any other effect on tips....they are just like white tips IMO...what happens come re balance time...??? how are you going to recreate this pearl look to the enhancement ??? you'd have to soak off and re do every time.

I was unsure about the pearl irredescent, but it did say further down that they are bassically a white tip, guess they used the 'pearl irredescent' as a selling aid. :rolleyes:. I am still interested in anyone who has used them and what their thoughts are.

You could get that effect by using a enamel over the enhancements....HTH x

i have used these tips since my training a few weeks ago. the first time i saw them i didnt like them but after using them i really like them. they look really natural. x x

Hi, I bought a little pack a few weeks ago. I have tried one on my training hand and I liked them. I also think they look natural. I am waiting in anticipation to try a full set out though!! :green: x

I was unsure about the pearl irredescent, but it did say further down that they are bassically a white tip, guess they used the 'pearl irredescent' as a selling aid. :rolleyes:. I am still interested in anyone who has used them and what their thoughts are.

i think they would look great on a bride and i use nsi products for 3 years and i think they are great, use what u like your self

Thanks for all your replys.

I use nsi and i normally use their elation tips, but when i saw the ad for the express tips i wanted to know what others thought of them. I am happy with their products and you dont know unless you try. So i guess i better get myself some, lol.

Thanks again for your replys, xx:hug:

I've just done a full set on myself using them and they are Gorgeous!!! Im very impressed. Very natural looking.

but... having said that, not sure how often you could use them on clients. The smile is very deep, so you need reasonably long nail beds for them to look balanced, and then I'm not sure about getting them looking that good again on the rebalance. :confused:

I like them though, will see in couple weeks how rebalance looks, will practise a custom blend to match white, not sure how I'd get pearl effect. :eek:

I've just done a full set on myself using them and they are Gorgeous!!! Im very impressed. Very natural looking.

but... having said that, not sure how often you could use them on clients. The smile is very deep, so you need reasonably long nail beds for them to look balanced, and then I'm not sure about getting them looking that good again on the rebalance. :confused:

I was just wondering about the nail beds but you answered the question.LOL. I love deep smile lines but my nails beds are just too small for tips with the deep smile on them.......

Latest posts

Back