NSI sulpt would you pay?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

salpep

Reaction score
Today I had a day off so decided to do my sisters nails.
I have sculpted on my little finger before about 3 times and even tried doing a stiletto on one finger..all not too sucessful

But what I have been doing for the last couple of weeks is practice on tips to get my smile lines right

So today I just went for it and did both her hands, now I can see myself that my smile lines are still a bit iffy.

But my question is if I get my smile line a bit sharper would you pay for these? Be nice :lol:

:hug:

heya
i think they look really nice, id be happy to pay for them as they are :)

I think you've done a great job on these... they just need to smile a bit more:)

It looks like you've filed a bit of your white off on the tumb, but apart from that I think they're lovely.. well done:hug:

I agree with the comments above but i'd still pay for them. Well done, smile lines are a pain in the rear for me too at the moment!!! :hug:

Hi
these look great! I've just started doing sculpts too and agree its tricky getting good smile lines, but I suppose the more you practice the better they get! I'd be happy to pay for these nails, good job!! x

These are my kind of nails - very natural-looking. Yes, I would pay for these (I have paid for much worse!) Would you mind telling us what product you used (acrylic, gel)?

Awww Thanks guys

Yes these smile lines are quite tricky little suckers, but hopefully I will get there :)

Sorry I did forget to metion that it was NSI Attraction L&P, using Radiant white and Radiant pink...I would have used the purley pink masque but she had great nails so need the cover them really

Thanks again for all comments ... will make them more smiley and watch that white bit i knicked off :) xxx

yes, those are salon worthy. definately worth money assuming they stay on.

well done, youre really coming along nicely.:)

these look fab xxx

look really good, I would pay for them x

Thank-you

I really like the look and feel of the sculpts, it's quite amazing how different they look to the white tips ..most def going to give them more of my attention

:) xx

I would pay for them, they look great. Well done!

I would pay. Very well done, great shape, nice and thin, I would like a little more build on the apex just to give a bit more support. I like your smiles. Yeah you got a bit off on the thumb but I am not on for DEEP V smiles so they fit me Fine. Over all great job! Keep up the good work and make sure you Prep prep and prep! and all should stay on! I know from when I 1st started, the end would look great! but my prep would suck so in a fee days Poof! all my work gone! So just make sure you prep well! I know when doing My own nails I tend to use White tips on my off hand since I have a ****ens of a time working the white! So you could use tips on one and not on the other and see if you can match um.

Latest posts

Back