nsi white shimmer gel or extreme white?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lil_miss_me

Reaction score
Hi geeks just wondered if anyone had tried either of these colour gels?? i normally use the brush on white but after using the colour gels to create a colour french i actually like them better than the brush on white and noticed they did a white shimmer and an extreme white in the colour collection, if anyone has used these could you tell me what they are like please thanks so much :)

i havent used the extreme white but i have used the white shimmer and it is nice.its abit more subtle than the brush on white as its quite pearl like but if you want to make it more noticable then you can use it over the top of brush on white etc..

Hi geeks just wondered if anyone had tried either of these colour gels?? i normally use the brush on white but after using the colour gels to create a colour french i actually like them better than the brush on white and noticed they did a white shimmer and an extreme white in the colour collection, if anyone has used these could you tell me what they are like please thanks so much :)

I know I have already answered this in your PM, but I wanted to write it here for anyone else that reads this thread.

If you are looking for something similar in coverage as Brush On French White, X-Treme White is the way to go. White Shimmer doesn't have the same opacity.

Latest posts

Back