Nubar- what do you all think?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kylieb

Reaction score
Hi geeks!
Just wondering what you all think to nubar polishes. I love the look of it and the colours look fab. I am curently using OPI. I was just wondering how these two brands compair?
xxx

Hi! have you tried the silver glitter striper i always use it... gold is nice too.

Last edited:
No hun i havent tried any of it yet. Just wanted to know what you all think of the polishes before i buy them xxx

Hi! I use nubar polishes.
I love their colours, bottles are easy to hold, brush is not bad at all.
Many clients chose their "liquid metal collection" recently.

Very good customer service too.

You can order a couple and try them out to see if they are for you :)

Meg x

I treated myself recently to a luxury manicure in a beauty salon and they used Nubar nail polishes. The therapist opened a new bottle of polish for my manicure and I commented how gloopy it was. I told her I preferred OPI nail lacquer she confessed they used to use OPI but had now changed to Nubar and it wasn't as good as OPI.

So, thats two of us that preferred OPI to Nubar!:lol:

I havent tried OPI, so I dont know about that, but I have recently started using Nubar, and I love it. I love all the colours and dont have any problems with gloopy polish.
Their customer service is fab, and I will certainly be going back for more!! :green:

Latest posts

Back